Author Topic: Incels General Thread  (Read 48379 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Incels General Thread
« Reply #120 on: October 20, 2018, 01:59:38 am »
For fuck's sake, just get a hooker. It's quicker, cheaper, less risky and doesn't require you to become a horror movie villain. Honestly, these people are a bunch of halfwits.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #121 on: October 20, 2018, 03:37:30 am »
Incel: But I chose my gimmick, weapon, one liners and Final Girl!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #122 on: October 20, 2018, 04:15:46 am »
Incelt?  As in, you're in a Celt?  Or would that resolve to non-Celt...?  English is fucked.  Especially since a certain bastetbawl team made every daft fuck in my shithole country pronounce the 'C' in Celt as a soft 'C' instead of a hard one like Zeno-sama intended.

Incelt means Involuntary Celt.  Someone who doesn't want to be Celtic but is forced to by their raving psychopathy those damn FEMOIDS and Chads!

Anyway question about legal philosophy or something: Should some people be arrested and imprisoned for life without committing a crime because of what they might do?  Okay that sounds like an obvious no, but here's a strong case for yes:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/9pdzdj/take_the_adoption_pill/
Conan was an Incelt, that's why he always looks pissed and worships a pointless god like Crom who couldn't give a toss about his worshippers and just sends forth dooms.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #123 on: October 20, 2018, 10:56:41 am »
And Link is still confused because no one has explained what ears have to do with this.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2018, 11:08:06 am »
"Inflammable means flammable?! What a country!"

Exactly.  English is insane.

Incelt?  As in, you're in a Celt?  Or would that resolve to non-Celt...?  English is fucked.  Especially since a certain bastetbawl team made every daft fuck in my shithole country pronounce the 'C' in Celt as a soft 'C' instead of a hard one like Zeno-sama intended.

Incelt means Involuntary Celt.  Someone who doesn't want to be Celtic but is forced to by their raving psychopathy those damn FEMOIDS and Chads!

Anyway question about legal philosophy or something: Should some people be arrested and imprisoned for life without committing a crime because of what they might do?  Okay that sounds like an obvious no, but here's a strong case for yes:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/9pdzdj/take_the_adoption_pill/

There's reasons why watchlists are a thing.  This is one of those reasons.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #125 on: October 22, 2018, 01:11:19 am »
And Link is still confused because no one has explained what ears have to do with this.

"You see Link, certain ear types make you destined to be an unfuckable beta." - idk Ganondorf, probably

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2018, 05:34:19 am »

*vomits violently*

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2018, 04:29:53 pm »
..................this is a crime.  Are...are they aware of this?

Ironbite-like.....are they?

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #128 on: October 27, 2018, 03:48:37 am »
Question, if you're an Incel, will you finally get laid if you punch yourself in the face until you are handsome?

And that's not a joke from someone mocking Incels, it's real.

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2018/10/25/incels-debate-whether-punching-themselves-in-the-face-will-make-them-more-attractive/#more-31357

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 03:50:33 am by Skybison »

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #129 on: October 27, 2018, 05:44:17 am »
I would love to volunteer my services to help that guy with his micro-fractures.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2018, 12:50:03 am »
"Anne Frank was a slut who deserved what she got because she didn't fuck me decades before I was born!"

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #131 on: November 02, 2018, 07:58:19 am »
What, in the fuck, is wrong with these people?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2018, 08:17:48 am »
They aren't getting laid and have decided that it is the fault of women.

Whether there is any fault in them before they end up in the Incel crowd varies but after they get into that hateful ideology they end up separating themselves from the rest of the world and living in a dangerous echo chamber.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #133 on: November 02, 2018, 10:44:17 pm »
@What Is Wrong With Incels;

After the Elliot Rodger incident I saw a psychologist on I think it was MSNBC giving her opinion - there is a psychological disease people can become afflicted with if they have no affection or warmth received from anyone. And no, it has nothing to do with sex - it's a validation and presence thing. If people don't acquire human touch (as simple as a hand on their shoulder, holding hands), it severely messes with the individual's mind. Especially if they're 25 and younger, as most incels are. So the cause for the incel psychosis may well be the same we saw from Elliot Rodger - his parents gave him things, they threw gold and trinkets at him, cars and valuables. They gave him a life full of things but never people. And then wondered why his mind snapped like a twig in the rapids.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Wurdulac

• Neonate
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2018, 12:56:36 am »
@What Is Wrong With Incels;

After the Elliot Rodger incident I saw a psychologist on I think it was MSNBC giving her opinion - there is a psychological disease people can become afflicted with if they have no affection or warmth received from anyone. And no, it has nothing to do with sex - it's a validation and presence thing. If people don't acquire human touch (as simple as a hand on their shoulder, holding hands), it severely messes with the individual's mind. Especially if they're 25 and younger, as most incels are. So the cause for the incel psychosis may well be the same we saw from Elliot Rodger - his parents gave him things, they threw gold and trinkets at him, cars and valuables. They gave him a life full of things but never people. And then wondered why his mind snapped like a twig in the rapids.

That sounds a little like bullshit.  I never received validation or presence from anyone, at any point, and I never felt the urge to blame women for what are clearly my own failings.  And I'm 36 as I write this, so....
Then again, I could be wrong.