Author Topic: Return of the Koopas Chapter 4 The End  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Return of the Koopas Chapter 4 The End
« on: August 08, 2018, 08:48:05 am »
“So when will power be given back to the senators of the United Federation of Earth?” asked Luke Bell.
“I have a secret to tell you,” said Alexander Pearson. “I am a secret member of the Knights of Mordred. As part of my plan I got Tara to start the rebellion, and then got her to have sex with Michael Gavin and post it online so he would angrily murder her so that I would become leader of the rebellion, and establish the Fifth Reich. This shows the consequences that arise from premarital sex.”

Luke Bell and others began firing, causing a battle between rebels and Alexander Pearson’s forces. Alexander Pearson’s forces were successful and driven the rebels out.

The Fifth Reich ruled over Earth and committed the third holocaust. The rebels formed an alliance with former forces of the New Koopa Order against the Fifth Reich.

Luke Bell came up with a plan to defeat the Fifth Reich. He remembered the strategy of Operation Fortitude in World War II. This time they created Phantom field armies in England near Normandy to deceive the Nazis that Normandy was going to be invaded, to get them to mobilize there, so that the rebels could invade Pas de Calais.

The plan was successful and they invaded through there, taking the European high speed trains to Berlin where they attacked Berlin defeating the Fifth Reich by January 15, 2018. Alexander Pearson was arrested and was going to be charged with genocide for the Third Holocaust.

The fact that Michael Gavin’s premarital sex with Tara caused the rise of the Fifth Reich and the Third Holocaust shows that all sex outside of marriage, not just adultery causes disaster.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 08:58:26 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: Return of the Koopas Chapter 4 The End
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 01:53:55 pm »
Like Excalibur’s Return, Return of the Koopas also taught a good moral lesson about sex.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Return of the Koopas Chapter 4 The End
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 11:03:50 pm »
Like Excalibur’s Return, Return of the Koopas also taught a good moral lesson about sex.
Go say your hail Mary's for masturbating, you wretch!