Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1090346 times)

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #1155 on: September 29, 2012, 09:14:15 pm »
What does MRS stand for?
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
« Reply #1156 on: September 29, 2012, 10:39:04 pm »
What does MRS stand for?

Mrs.

As in, she's only looking for a husband
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #1157 on: September 30, 2012, 09:43:33 am »
Nothing wrong with a fine arts degree.  Still an asshole though

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
« Reply #1158 on: September 30, 2012, 09:56:28 am »

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #1159 on: September 30, 2012, 10:14:13 am »
Also yes Romney invested in Toys r Us but also in KB Toys which closed down.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1160 on: September 30, 2012, 03:47:48 pm »
So...Romney invested in already-established companies, and Obama took chances that ultimately didn't pan out.

Least Obama knows how to takes risks, and invests in something with a bit more use than fucking Burger King.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #1161 on: September 30, 2012, 04:52:09 pm »
So...Romney invested in already-established companies, and Obama took chances that ultimately didn't pan out.

Least Obama knows how to takes risks, and invests in something with a bit more use than fucking Burger King.
In romney's defense staples was having a lot of issues

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #1162 on: September 30, 2012, 06:01:22 pm »
Now it's my turn to explain why that image is stupid.
  • a. (Personal beef) Anyone who "creates jobs" for a pizza delivery chain owned by an anti-choice Catholic douche can stick a tampon up his ass; b. None of the "Free-Market Job Creation" companies are beneficial to our society, other than to wake up Bill Hicks from the dead*; c. I especially feel sorry for anyone who sees any societal benefits in Free-Market Capitalism; d. Doesn't Mitt Romney also outsource manufacturing careers overseas, which benefits their society and not ours? e. Oh my god, I can't get over how fucking hysterical the list of companies his Too Big To Fail investment company invested money in. I'm so glad it's "PRIVATE money" and not "TAXPAYER money," because I would be pissed off instead.
  • a. At least Barack Obama tried to invest money in something fucking useful, even though it ended in disaster; b. The other side of this image is an ad hominen on Barack Obama, claiming he is responsible for fucking up our economy on shit glibertarians don't give two flaming shits about anyway; c. Anyone who is on Mitt Romney's part is obviously still living in the 20th century (or before) and are afraid to try anything new just because, sadly, the public doesn't give a shit about choking up our planet and 'banalitizing' our society.

* I'm not sure what Bill Hicks would say about Barack Obama if he is still alive to this day, but what I do know is that the things he would say about Mitt Romney, his policies and Bain Capital would certainly not be very pretty.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #1163 on: September 30, 2012, 08:38:26 pm »

Bain nearly ran Domino's into the ground, until they brought the founder back to save it.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #1164 on: September 30, 2012, 08:45:47 pm »
Did anyone ever say why Solyndra failed? Solyndra was a hedge against the conservative-predicted lack of promise in conventional solar power. The hedge failed: solar panels have halved in cost every year for the last ten. So their alternative model because commercially unviable.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #1165 on: September 30, 2012, 09:18:19 pm »

Bain nearly ran Domino's into the ground, until they brought the founder back to save it.
Wish they did (that was the Pizza my HS used)

Offline MrsYoungie

• Neonate
« Reply #1166 on: October 01, 2012, 04:44:37 pm »
Nothing wrong with a fine arts degree.  Still an asshole though
Agreed.  However, I know one person who turned a fine arts degree into big bucks.  Became an art appraiser for a major art dealer.
One.
Most fine arts students are not in it for the money.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #1167 on: October 01, 2012, 09:57:47 pm »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #1168 on: October 01, 2012, 10:28:49 pm »

The savage?

The savage!?

Excuse me, allow me to call on what little Native American blood I have for my utter indignation.  Actually, no, better idea, allow me to call upon my basic human empathy which you seem to utterly lack you insignificant shite!

Who are you to decide who is "The Savage"?  Do you even have the slightest inkling of what is going on in this situation?

The only "savages" here are bigoted numbskulls like you!
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #1169 on: October 02, 2012, 02:05:34 am »
Not this Islamophobic black and white morality balderdash again... *sigh*