Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1090569 times)

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #1050 on: September 02, 2012, 04:17:52 am »
Don't think this has been posted yet. It's from the English Defence League, who are massive racists. So their banner has a tipple whammy of hypocrisy, irony and logic that a retarded pre-schooler could tear apart.

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1051 on: September 02, 2012, 04:52:51 am »
Your picture no worky :(

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #1052 on: September 02, 2012, 08:30:11 am »
Weird, coz it's working fine for me. No idea what's going on.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #1053 on: September 02, 2012, 11:00:33 am »
It used to work for me and now it doesn't.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #1054 on: September 02, 2012, 01:42:58 pm »
It's still working for me. Anybody got any ideas as to what in Smeg's name is happening and how I can punch the problem in the face?

Eidt: I'll try posting it from a different source:

« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 01:45:41 pm by Katsuro »

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #1055 on: September 02, 2012, 02:36:05 pm »
Ahahahah. Obvious rhetoric fallacy to shame into silence is obvious.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #1056 on: September 02, 2012, 02:43:10 pm »
Love the templar imagery.  They claim they only hate fundamentalist Islam yet they call themselves crusaders.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #1057 on: September 02, 2012, 02:54:03 pm »
Love the templar imagery.  They claim they only hate fundamentalist Islam yet they call themselves crusaders.
Anders Breivik would be proud.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #1058 on: September 02, 2012, 04:46:11 pm »
See Christian fundies like him are good.   ::)

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #1059 on: September 03, 2012, 03:47:04 am »

Also, weren't the Templars a largley French organisation? Or at least founded by a French man? The sort of people who join the EDL are not known for their love for the French.

Edit: Also worthy of note I feel is that their beloved St George, whose cross is so proudly displayed on that banner as it's the English flag, was from the middle east. He may have been Christian but that still has a certain amount of irony for a racist group who focus their racism on poeople from the middle east.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 03:53:46 am by Katsuro »

Offline myusername

• Bishop
« Reply #1060 on: September 03, 2012, 03:15:11 pm »
Anders Breivik would be proud.

Yep.

Quote from: The Guardian
A number of rightwing British activists have publicly praised mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik – one describing him as a "role model" – since the Norwegian extremist was sentenced.

Members of the English Defence League (EDL) and the National Front have voiced support for the 33-year-old, who was declared sane and convicted by an Oslo court nine days ago after killing 77 people in two attacks last year.

Kickboxer Darren Clifft from Walsall tried to garner support for a petition to free Breivik last week. The 23-year-old National Front supporter, who posts as "Daz MarxistHunter", left a message on Facebook stating: "[Breivik] is truly inspirational. He sacrificed his life so Europe might be free again from the clutches of Islam and cultural Marxism, multiculturalism and political correctness. I see him as my role model, what every European man needs to be in order for Europe to survive."

Another Breivik admirer, Nick Greger – who, along with EDL founder member Paul Ray, runs Order 777, which claims to bring together Christian resistance movements – wrote on Facebook that the Norwegian deserved a medal "for the groundbreaking performance to blow up his Marxist traitor government building".

So yeah, some of them have basically admitted it now.

Breivik on the EDL:

Quote from: The Guardian
[Breivik] told the court that the EDL was fundamentally different from the Knights Templar (KT), the anti-immigration network of "militant nationalists" to which he professes to belong. He said: "The EDL is an anti-violent organisation supporting democracy and [opposing] Sharia and Islamisation and they have nothing to do with KT at all. You cannot even compare them."

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #1061 on: September 03, 2012, 05:48:00 pm »
^ God damn, these people remind me of those far-right cuntjobs from my ventures through much of last.fm.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1062 on: September 03, 2012, 06:41:58 pm »

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #1063 on: September 03, 2012, 10:00:09 pm »

Well, thank god our presidential candidates are not Muslim or baby murderers, then.

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #1064 on: September 04, 2012, 05:45:03 am »
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.