Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1089929 times)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #990 on: August 15, 2012, 06:00:05 pm »
Citation, plox.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #991 on: August 15, 2012, 07:59:18 pm »
I like how it almost seems to imply "Shoot 'im", but is actually referring to voting.

It's like the Republicans are trolling us now, ever since the infamous Palin-Gunsight and Political-Shoot-Out debacle.

That's only because they can't say "shoot him".
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #992 on: August 15, 2012, 09:03:15 pm »
I like how it almost seems to imply "Shoot 'im", but is actually referring to voting.

It's like the Republicans are trolling us now, ever since the infamous Palin-Gunsight and Political-Shoot-Out debacle.

That's only because they can't say "shoot lynch him".

Fix'd :(

Offline booley

• Pope
  • Grand High Viceroy of the Eastern Expanses
« Reply #993 on: August 15, 2012, 10:06:29 pm »

All elite US soldiers hate Obama! You should too!

umm

won't this just remind people who told the seal team to shoo that one guy?

Or am I over estimating their intelligence?
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”
The Doctor

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #994 on: August 16, 2012, 01:39:35 am »
Why are we glorifying the Seals for this? Did bin Laden put up a fight at all?
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #995 on: August 16, 2012, 02:27:41 am »
If its a fair fight, you made a mistake.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #996 on: August 16, 2012, 02:32:04 am »

Good on the CIA for doing that then. The guy who pulled the trigger on an unarmed man was perhaps the least important part of the process.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #997 on: August 16, 2012, 02:47:56 am »

Good on the CIA for doing that then. The guy who pulled the trigger on an unarmed man was perhaps the least important part of the process.

I'm neither congratulating nor scolding them.  They were fighting a war, he was the enemy, he got his head blown off, 'nuff said.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #998 on: August 16, 2012, 03:09:03 am »

Uh, yeah. Barack Obama is as much of a threat to the United States as a kid with a water gun. Osama bin Laden and his men were fucking relentless. They bombed an Embassy in Nairobi, sunk a battleship near Yemen, and then his greatest Moral Event Horizon: killing at least 3,000 people on American soil with four planes. Barack Obama... just isn't doing the things we desire him to do and the things he said he would do. Hasn't killed anyone (and no, fetuses does not count).

Also, grow up guys. If Obama wins, let him go through another round in peace (unless he does something stupid). Your desires to assassinate him will not help your image other than to show how smug you guys are (and that you might need some serious help too).

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #999 on: August 16, 2012, 04:58:49 am »
It kinda doesn't help that Obama got in his first six months or year what Bush got in all eight for death threats and attempted assassinations...

And the right wing says they're not racist...
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #1000 on: August 16, 2012, 03:19:14 pm »

Uh, yeah. Barack Obama is as much of a threat to the United States as a kid with a water gun. Osama bin Laden and his men were fucking relentless. They bombed an Embassy in Nairobi, sunk a battleship near Yemen, and then his greatest Moral Event Horizon: killing at least 3,000 people on American soil with four planes. Barack Obama... just isn't doing the things we desire him to do and the things he said he would do. Hasn't killed anyone (and no, fetuses does not count).

Also, grow up guys. If Obama wins, let him go through another round in peace (unless he does something stupid). Your desires to assassinate him will not help your image other than to show how smug you guys are (and that you might need some serious help too).
If I wasn't a conspiracy theorist, I'd say the right wingers are in cahoots with Al-Qaeda.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Undecided

• The boring one.
  • Bishop
  • Amateur Obfuscator
« Reply #1001 on: August 17, 2012, 12:50:23 am »
If I wasn't a conspiracy theorist, I'd say the right wingers are in cahoots with Al-Qaeda.
Not to be too persnickety, but I read this sentence three times and got four different interpretations.
You mad, you lose.

People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant.
Helen Keller
Le doute n'est pas une condition agréable, mais la certitude est absurde.
Voltaire

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #1002 on: August 17, 2012, 04:57:45 am »
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #1003 on: August 17, 2012, 09:48:35 pm »
Not to be too persnickety, but I read this sentence three times and got four different interpretations.
Dare I ask what those interpretations are?
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #1004 on: August 22, 2012, 12:18:28 am »
Not quite certain where to put this, but I guess it kind of fits here.

According to the person who took the picture, a small town high school decided to post this sign following exams:

"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)