Author Topic: Mass shooting in a gay club in Florida  (Read 20963 times)

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
Re: Mass shooting in a gay club in Florida
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2016, 07:13:01 pm »
I could go on and on about seperate groupings and that crap. But in the charleston case. For me, he represented two things depending on which field of view i was in. White nationalists, amd americans as a whole
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2016, 07:32:59 pm »
I could go on and on about seperate groupings and that crap. But in the charleston case. For me, he represented two things depending on which field of view i was in. White nationalists, amd americans as a whole

We get it: you're an edgelord. You hold inflammatory views, you can go on, but when asked any basic questions you won't, then you'll wait a week or two (or sooner if a bad person who is Muslim does something bad and you can post tasteless things), only to post again. Oh Em Gee, your so edgy, keep trollin', trollin', trollin', trollin', WHAT!
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2016, 08:00:35 pm »
Get over it. You leftist cucks cant even handle the fact that we are at war. But im sure youll keep going," its just a minority, stop being an edgelord" when youre crawling on a theatre floor when theyre executing people in front of you
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2016, 08:05:29 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9gN2hdybFY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9gN2hdybFY</a>

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2016, 08:09:57 pm »
cucks? C'mon mate aren't you from Geelong? We don't have that fetish here.

Besides if we were genuinely at war with Islam there are over 300 thousand muslims in Australia. You'd know about it. Do you shit your pants when they guy making your kebab yells out the back to bring more hummus?

There are a couple of million of them in the US, as citizens. What are you going to do about it? Intern them?

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2016, 08:21:19 pm »
Do you shit your pants when they guy making your kebab yells out the back to bring more hummus?

I'll bet he does. 

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2016, 08:33:28 pm »
Get over it. You leftist cucks cant even handle the fact that we are at war. But im sure youll keep going," its just a minority, stop being an edgelord" when youre crawling on a theatre floor when theyre executing people in front of you

* The_Queen points at Deimos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 08:37:35 pm by The_Queen »
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2016, 08:50:44 pm »
You mean, we're all white guys who like to fap to black guys fucking their wives?

"Cuck".

Back in your xenophobic little box Diemos. 50 people fucking died, try to display some basic human decency willya?

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2016, 08:58:22 pm »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2016, 09:05:48 pm »
Okay wow, Dan Patrick can go fuck himself with a cactus.  Just uhg.

But lets be fair to Conty and Hof.  Last year when a white guy shot a  bunch of black people in Charleston they both agreed that all white people were to blame for that.  Wait what's that?  They didn't?  Oh, I guess they're just giant hypocrites then.
At the same time, the people who'll happily bash the everloving fuck out of Christianity itself whenever we hear about a Christian mass murderer, or kiddy fiddling priests or the like will also leap to the defence of Islam whenever a Muslim does the same thing. It's not something only conservatives do, but rather a result of ultra-polarising American style "I hate what the other sides likes and vice versa purely on principle" politics.

Personally, I'd love if it we could just treat Islam like the superstitious, objectively harmful to society bullshit that's based on nothing more than blind faith for the sake of blind faith that it is without a bunch of well meaning idiots conflating criticism of a religion with calling for discrimination against an ethnic group, and racist idiots cheering you on for the same reason.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2016, 09:06:18 pm »
Oh FFS, r/news!
This, this is how some people react to a tragedy? Oh FFS!

Also yes, almost all religion is based on bloodthirsty  iron age bullshit excepting a few modern ones based on airheaded new age bullshit. Who fucking cares?

In LA a guy was arrested going to a pride rally in the last day with a carload full of guns and he wasn't a Muslim. Just a reminder that some wankers do this because they can't get their pecker wet so it's not primarily about religion.

Maybe we can put our political footballs down and just agree this is a sad, fucked up thing?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 09:12:47 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2016, 09:08:31 pm »
So now all the right wingers are gonna pretend like they're the ones who really care about gays.

Already seeing the blowback from that.

Ironbite-hehehe...blowback.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2016, 09:17:33 pm »
To be honest, I think that atheists blaming all of Christianity for the actions of any random bad thing a Christian has done are morons too.  Christianity and Islam are huge religions with a wide variety of different interpretations.  This entire religion is evil because one person did a bad thing is bigotry, plain and simple.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2016, 09:22:04 pm »
To be honest, I think that atheists blaming all of Christianity for the actions of any random bad thing a Christian has done are morons too.  Christianity and Islam are huge religions with a wide variety of different interpretations.  This entire religion is evil because one person did a bad thing is bigotry, plain and simple.
It's also self indulgent wankery. "If only all of the people in the world were as clever, rational and educated as I am and gave up this religion silliness..."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2016, 09:28:32 pm »
Also yes, almost all religion is based on bloodthirsty  iron age bullshit excepting a few modern ones based on airheaded new age bullshit. Who fucking cares?

In LA a guy was arrested going to a pride rally in the last day with a carload full of guns and he wasn't a Muslim. Just a reminder that some wankers do this because they can't get their pecker wet so it's not primarily about religion.
Religion isn't the only reason people do terrible things to each other, but I think we can also agree that it's not completely blameless either, yes? At the very least, it's a very powerful source of justification for people who're already that way inclined, or it can influence those who're on the fence. Basically, superstitious bullshit is not benign by any stretch of the imagination. Hence why I fucking hate seeing well meaning idiots defending it purely for the sake of politics.
Maybe we can put our political footballs down and just agree this is a sad, fucked up thing?
I can most certainly get behind this.