Author Topic: Craziest conspiracy theories?  (Read 23866 times)

Offline Fpqxz

• The Beast
  • Generic forum poster #666
Re: Craziest conspiracy theories?
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2012, 10:21:23 pm »
My personal obsession is still anti-vaxxers and naturopaths. Because while flat-earthers don't necessarily harm people, these fuckers do.

This to the nth power.

I fucking hate anti-vaxxers with every fiber of my being.
Read some real news:  Allgov.com, JURIST

Step down Mr. and Mrs. Politically Correct.
It's so easy to be "punk" and "aware" living at home.
You can't change shit, you're too self-righteous;
you're the bigots you flaunt to loathe.
--Thought Industry, Boil

Offline LeTipex

• Bishop
  • I'm right, because I accept that I can be wrong.
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2012, 07:20:37 pm »
My personal obsession is still anti-vaxxers and naturopaths. Because while flat-earthers don't necessarily harm people, these fuckers do.

This to the nth power.

I fucking hate anti-vaxxers with every fiber of my being.
As all of us should.

Some pretty cool things there. I'm really fond of the "Obama went to Mars using a Stargate and had to fight space monsters!" one.

Also, I just found this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DgomXtiJpM&feature=related

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2012, 10:53:53 am »
I should also add that I'm particularly fond of the Illuminati conspiracy, wherein a group of elites essentially have control over the entire world.

I particularly enjoy that when you type "Illuminati" backwards into your search bar you get redirected to the NSA web site. That is an amazing prank.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2012, 11:07:29 am »
I should also add that I'm particularly fond of the Illuminati conspiracy, wherein a group of elites essentially have control over the entire world.

I particularly enjoy that when you type "Illuminati" backwards into your search bar you get redirected to the NSA web site. That is an amazing prank.

Ah this conspiracy theory my old classmates (well one of them at least but he was a major idiot)  believed I was somehow a member of this organization due to my pagan beliefs now that I think about it I should have totally embraced see where it would have gone. 

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2012, 11:57:57 am »

Ah this conspiracy theory my old classmates (well one of them at least but he was a major idiot)  believed I was somehow a member of this organization due to my pagan beliefs now that I think about it I should have totally embraced see where it would have gone.
Yeah I would have run with that one. You could have casually dropped hints about Satanic meetings with influential politicians and members of the media just to freak him out.

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2012, 12:07:23 pm »
There's enough corruption in politics already without having to imagine all this stuff anyway.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2012, 12:30:17 pm »
I also love the conspiracy theories dealing with reptilians (or Reptiloieds this is confusing) to the point where one of the book's I'm working on (that I will plug shamlessly and will do so until at least one is finished and published.) there is a secret society of Reptilians that do nothing but sit around and watch the world burn.

Offline Fpqxz

• The Beast
  • Generic forum poster #666
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2012, 08:42:12 pm »

I just tried that.

Minds were blown, bricks were shat.    :o
Read some real news:  Allgov.com, JURIST

Step down Mr. and Mrs. Politically Correct.
It's so easy to be "punk" and "aware" living at home.
You can't change shit, you're too self-righteous;
you're the bigots you flaunt to loathe.
--Thought Industry, Boil

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2012, 09:01:14 pm »
Some of the pedo-gay conspiracies confuse me. There are people who think that the gay rights movement is just a movement for pedophiles, but think being gay is perfectly fine. A guy I debated with claimed that BrokeBack Mountain was part of a worldwide pedophile conspiracy. His evidence was 2 liberal politicians in Europe that happened to be pedophiles. One of them was from the 70's too. Then when I told him about how being gay had nothing to do with pedophilia he agreed completely, and talked about his gay friends (not like the old "I'm not racist, I have many black friends!" crap).
Basically he believed that the gay rights movement was just a pedophile movement in disguise, but that gays are normal and deserve the same rights that the gay rights movement asks for. I don't get how people can even think this bullshit sounds sane...
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2012, 09:03:36 pm »
(Sorry for the double post)

Also this lady:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8</a>

BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2012, 12:23:39 am »
Light and water droplets make rainbows.  Rainbows are pretty.  Enjoy them.  Kthxbye.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2012, 04:45:57 am »

Speaking of the Anti-vaccine movement:

Should I mention that my mother and aunt (and pretty likely my grandmother) are anti-vax? And that they also believe in the depopulation conspiracy (which is one of the reasons they're anti-vaccination)? And of course, this is why I haven't been vaccinated.

Distind

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2012, 05:52:03 am »
Wonder if anyone pointed out the most cost effective de-population scheme would be to convince a bunch of gulliable people that modern healthcare is a horrible thing to be avoided at all costs. If they could convince people malaria is good for them they might have a slightly better effect, but it'd be less likely to take.

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2012, 08:47:31 am »
(Sorry for the double post)

Also this lady:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8</a>

This is priceless.  Hell, I'd spray water from the water hose when I was a kid just to see the rainbow effect.  That was 50 years ago and I knew then what caused it.

Damn.  Just, damn.

As to conspiracy theories, I'm fascinated by the ones that are large, elaborate, and have been going on for years. such as the Kennedy assassination.  The more people involved, the better.  As hard as it is to get 3 or 4 people to keep a secret for more than a few days, how do you get a large group of them to do it for decades or longer? 
The heavens convince me there is no god.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.--Steven Weinberg

Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery--Robert G. Ingersoll

I don't know why people compare George Carlin to God. He's great and all, but he's no George Carlin.-Anon.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2012, 08:55:35 am »
The de-population conspiracy makes no rational sense to me, just because it would be so counter productive for rich/powerful people to do that.

If loads of poor people died, who would they get to do all the shit jobs they don't want to do?