Author Topic: Jacob Harrison-a challenge  (Read 7774 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Jacob Harrison-a challenge
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2018, 04:24:27 am »
Dawn of the first (of the final three) day.

72 hours remain.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2018, 05:59:24 pm »
He'll pull out the weak excuse that he only promised to try to convert us, presumably by attempting to bore us into it with his weak-arse "proofs" that prove nothing.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2018, 11:40:36 pm »
Time's up. To the great shock and surprise of absolutely nobody except perhaps Jacob himself, he has utterly failed to not only convert a single person, but he has if anything made people even more disdainful of Christianity than ever before.

The best part is if he simply slipped me a couple thou, he could've totally won the challenge.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2018, 12:06:13 am »
Time's up. To the great shock and surprise of absolutely nobody except perhaps Jacob himself, he has utterly failed to not only convert a single person, but he has if anything made people even more disdainful of Christianity than ever before.

The best part is if he simply slipped me a couple thou, he could've totally won the challenge.

Well, I did go about posting facts about the Catholic Church midway through the time frame, so...
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2018, 06:12:51 am »
C'mon Jakey-boy, tell us how you "tried."

Better yet, tell us that it's really pur fault.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2018, 06:36:45 am »

I did provide several pieces of evidence. The problem is you people are willfully ignorant fools who ignore the evidence because you don’t want it to be true that you will be held accountable for your sins after death because of the wickedness in your hearts.

“For this they are wilfully ignorant of, that the heavens were before, and the earth out of water, and through water, consisting by the word of God.” 2 Peter 3:5 Dhouy-Rheims version

“Unto the end, a psalm for David. The fool hath said in his heart: There is no God, They are corrupt, and are become abominable in their ways: there is none that doth good, no not one.”  Psalm 14:1

“And as they liked not to have God in their knowledge, God delivered them up to a reprobate sense, to do those things which are not convenient;” Romans 1:28

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2018, 08:13:03 am »
God I just....UG!  I feel like I just orgasmed.

Ironbite-oh wait I was masterbating to his second cousin so....

Art Vandelay

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2018, 10:02:06 am »

I did provide several pieces of evidence. The problem is you people are willfully ignorant fools who ignore the evidence because you don’t want it to be true that you will be held accountable for your sins after death because of the wickedness in your hearts.

“For this they are wilfully ignorant of, that the heavens were before, and the earth out of water, and through water, consisting by the word of God.” 2 Peter 3:5 Dhouy-Rheims version

“Unto the end, a psalm for David. The fool hath said in his heart: There is no God, They are corrupt, and are become abominable in their ways: there is none that doth good, no not one.”  Psalm 14:1

“And as they liked not to have God in their knowledge, God delivered them up to a reprobate sense, to do those things which are not convenient;” Romans 1:28
Pro tip, you can't use the Bible to prove Christianity. That's like quoting the Koran to try to convert someone to Islam. To a non-believer, it's just a load of empty posturing and unsubstantiated bullshit. Try something a little more substantial.

My offer is still open. Throw a couple grand my way and I'll totally say I'm a devout Catholic.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2018, 10:41:44 am »

Pro tip, you can't use the Bible to prove Christianity. That's like quoting the Koran to try to convert someone to Islam. To a non-believer, it's just a load of empty posturing and unsubstantiated bullshit. Try something a little more substantial.

My offer is still open. Throw a couple grand my way and I'll totally say I'm a devout Catholic.

If I paid you to say so, you wouldn’t be honest in saying that your a Catholic.

I was showing those bible verses which explain why people like you don’t convert despite all the overwhelming evidence.

Hopefully I will eventually open your eyes metaphorically. Here is more proof of demon possession, caught on live TV. https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/997460/americas-got-talent-2018-mel-b-simon-cowell-sacred-riana

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2018, 10:54:35 am »
Of course the Bible would say that people who don't believe what it says are stupid. Citing that is circular.

As for the America's Got Talent act, really? That's a talented stage magician, not actual magic.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2018, 10:57:26 am »
If I paid you to say so, you wouldn’t be honest in saying that your a Catholic.
Yeah, but let's be honest. You're citing America's Got Talent as your proof of Catholicism. It's the best you're ever going to get around here. Also, *you're. Learn to spell, genius.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2018, 12:46:13 pm »
Of course the Bible would say that people who don't believe what it says are stupid. Citing that is circular.

As for the America's Got Talent act, really? That's a talented stage magician, not actual magic.

In this earlier act, an actual ghost from hell of a murder appears behind one of the judges which is nothing any stage magician has ever done, proving it is real magic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzEQNDNaSXA

What happened in the one I posted about, also cannot be explained by stage magic. A clone of Riana appeared in this one. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P4JIcaRBeNw

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2018, 02:19:36 pm »
Dude...you failed.

Ironbite-oink for 10 minutes.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2018, 03:00:23 pm »
Dude...you failed.

Ironbite-oink for 10 minutes.

Then bray for another twenty.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2018, 04:47:32 pm »
I think he only made Return of the Koopas because with as much material as I'm making, he's worried his own work might get overshadowed.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer