Author Topic: More proof that the Christian God is real  (Read 11000 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
More proof that the Christian God is real
« on: July 03, 2018, 05:47:49 pm »
So the story of Samuel Kaboo Morris has not convinced you. Well this story hopefully will. It is the story of Rachel Scott. She was one of the victims of the 1999 Columbine school shooting and was a Christian who did good Christian deeds of kindness to people at her school including outcasts. And she had premonitions that she and others were going to die almost a year before. Since God is omniscient, he knew that the two disturbed students were going to cause a horrible massacre. This is what is says on faithwire.com

“Among the most fascinating parts of Scott’s real-life story were the prophetic elements her family discovered in her journals — pictures and comments that seem to show Scott had a feeling or premonition that her life would soon end.

Take, for instance, a picture she drew featuring two eyes crying 13 tears onto a flower; the tears appeared to turn to droplets of blood once they came close to the flower. Scott reportedly drew the picture just before her death.”

“(On) May 2, 1998, (she) said, ‘This will be my last year Lord. I’ve gotten what I can. Thank you,'”

This proves that the Christian God is real and gave her premonitions of her own death.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: More proof that the Christian God is real
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 06:12:29 pm »
"I'm going to die" is up there with "there will be wars and rumors of wars."

"It will rain" no timetable on that, holy shit I'm a prophet. Profit.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 06:33:55 pm »
"I'm going to die" is up there with "there will be wars and rumors of wars."

"It will rain" no timetable on that, holy shit I'm a prophet. Profit.

But she predicted that she would die within a year. That drawing also accurately predicted that 13 people were going to die.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 06:53:36 pm »
So why didn't your omniscient, omnipotent, omnibenevolent god stop the mass shooting?

Or starvation.

Or war.

Or denim-obsessed irritating fundies? Which is actually in Gods best interests as you're actively repelling potential converts with your tired, spurious arguments and disgusting bigotry

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 07:08:49 pm »
It's worth mentioning at this point that Rachel Scott's death was exploited by fundamentalist Christians to push a narrative about the mass shooting that had similar levels of accuracy to a lot of "based on a true story" Hollywood epics, details were inserted fudged and made to fit the facts and ultimately steered in a direction to what the intended audience where assumed to have wanted.

So yeah, I trust 20/20 hindsight accounts from her diary about as much as I trust RC reports of Stigmata! Edited because her dad's speech to congress sounded fairly sane.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 07:16:01 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 07:22:12 pm »
So why didn't your omniscient, omnipotent, omnibenevolent god stop the mass shooting?

Or starvation.

Or war.

Or denim-obsessed irritating fundies? Which is actually in Gods best interests as you're actively repelling potential converts with your tired, spurious arguments and disgusting bigotry

He didn’t stop the tragedy because as I said before, his omnipotence means having an unlimited amount of all the powers that exist, not powers that don’t exist.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2018, 07:24:12 pm »
I don't know about the others, but if you wanna convince me a higher power is real, you'll need more than some apparently prophetic journal entries.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2018, 07:28:23 pm »
It's worth mentioning at this point that Rachel Scott's death was exploited by fundamentalist Christians to push a narrative about the mass shooting that had similar levels of accuracy to a lot of "based on a true story" Hollywood epics, details were inserted fudged and made to fit the facts and ultimately steered in a direction to what the intended audience where assumed to have wanted.

So yeah, I trust 20/20 hindsight accounts from her diary about as much as I trust RC reports of Stigmata! Edited because her dad's speech to congress sounded fairly sane.

Here is an image of her journal proving that the accounts of true. It shows the 13 tears and the 13 drops of blood. https://verticallivingministries.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/13-tears-rs-drawing-columbine.jpg
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 07:32:00 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2018, 08:00:58 pm »

Or starvation.

Or war.

He didn’t stop the tragedy because as I said before, his omnipotence means having an unlimited amount of all the powers that exist, not powers that don’t exist.

...................................................what?

Ironbite-just go bang your second cousin ok?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2018, 08:15:48 pm »

Or starvation.

Or war.

I am saying that even the omnipotent God can’t stop every tragedy from happening.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2018, 09:13:10 pm »

Or starvation.

Or war.

So... he can't control minds? We're pretty disturbingly close to being able to do that ourselves (or arguably already can).
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2018, 09:30:12 pm »

Or starvation.

Or war.

So... he can't control minds? We're pretty disturbingly close to being able to do that ourselves (or arguably already can).

He can put thoughts into our heads but everyone has the free will to make their own decisions.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2018, 10:11:43 pm »

Or starvation.

Or war.

He can put thoughts into our heads but everyone has the free will to make their own decisions.

So he can (he could make the thoughts he's putting in override whatever you're thinking), he just chooses not to.

Do you see why we say your "God" is abhorrently evil?
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2018, 07:07:21 am »

Or starvation.

Or war.

For things that don't exist, I'm going to take the second cousin for 100 thanks Alex.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2018, 07:48:22 am »

Or starvation.

Or war.

So he can (he could make the thoughts he's putting in override whatever you're thinking), he just chooses not to.

Do you see why we say your "God" is abhorrently evil?

No I am saying that even though he can still put thoughts into our heads, he is unable to interfere with the decisions we make based on the thoughts.