Author Topic: A Victory in the Infowars!  (Read 6247 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: A Victory in the Infowars!
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2018, 10:09:56 am »
Well, he was recently caught looking at chicks with dicks on his phone, so perhaps that's a clue.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2018, 04:29:53 am »
There's a lot of hypocrisy about this ban now.

Clearly this is not against the 1st Amendment in USA since this is not the government preventing them from talking.

It is also the first time that many of the Libertarians and Alt-Right are forced to admit that losing the ability to use a platform like Twitter, Youtube or Facebook is seriously limiting your ability to reach out to an audience. Hasn't stopped them from demanding the same to be done to people they dislike.

A lot of people are quoting (or misquoting) the famous "first they came for..." poem though some of them are ignoring the fact that the villains in the poem were Fascists and that many of those quoting it are Fascists who would like to silence those who disagree with them.

And it's not like Infowars was banned because the companies disagreed with their politics. Their death threats, harassing families of massacre victims and such were a violation of many of the rules that they had agreed to follow.

Another hypocrisy:

It's ok for business to discriminate against gays but not ok to "discriminate" against the right (which isn't evening happening, these tough alphas have a serious persecution complex and love to whinge about people being mean to them).  Funny how when it's against someone they don't like it's "freedom" and when it's against them it's a violation of rights.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2018, 03:06:09 pm »
God what did he really do to lose all his protection?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2018, 07:39:08 am »
Yeah, the only odd thing about this is that it happened this late. His harassment of families of massacre victims is a thing that went on for years.

All I can guess is that unless something happened behind the scenes, after Youtube FINALLY took down a few of his videos (and Jones falsified into being a much bigger attack) everyone just decided that he is more trouble than he is worth and there have been cabinet meetings in several corporations where they each look at how others have already banned him and being the last one to do so is not good for PR.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Online dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2018, 10:45:57 am »
They're probably worried about the knock-on effects of the lawsuits being brought against him for defamation by the Sandy Hook parents.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.