Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1533283 times)

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #8085 on: January 02, 2016, 08:46:31 pm »
The whole purpose of saying blacks can only be prejudiced is for the persual of an anti-white agenda. Its just one part of a larger movement to attack whites for nearly everything
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #8086 on: January 03, 2016, 01:13:10 am »

Trigger Content Warning: straight people. This site has become a parody of itself.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #8087 on: January 03, 2016, 01:30:46 am »
The whole purpose of saying blacks can only be prejudiced is for the persual of an anti-white agenda. Its just one part of a larger movement to attack whites for nearly everything

Nah, it's just an escape hatch. Not a very clever one either; they know "racism" is deservedly a more charged word than "prejudice".

Just another variation on "I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you."
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #8088 on: January 03, 2016, 06:11:05 am »
At this point, I'm just waiting for one of them to notice that "het" is an anagram of "the," and so claim that the definite article is homophobic.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #8089 on: January 03, 2016, 01:28:16 pm »

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #8090 on: January 03, 2016, 01:44:46 pm »
Yes because no black were allowed, the death of  1,503 people is somehow lessened despite the fact that a good majority of the people on that boat where poor and didn't have much of a standing any way.

Even Then

« Reply #8091 on: January 03, 2016, 01:51:05 pm »
I...don't see the problem with Ghoti's thing tbh. Blacklisting things that are unappealing to you, and explicitly not because of triggers? (Even though that wouldn't be an issue either because triggers can be anything at all, that's how trauma works.) When did that become WoSJ-worthy?

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #8092 on: January 03, 2016, 02:01:13 pm »
Yes because no black were allowed, the death of  1,503 people is somehow lessened despite the fact that a good majority of the people on that boat where poor and didn't have much of a standing any way.

Not to mention, there actually was a black man who died on the Titanic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Philippe_Lemercier_Laroche

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #8093 on: January 03, 2016, 02:26:38 pm »
I don't ship "Raylo", as they put it, because Kylo Ren is a psychotic villain. Also, I didn't even know Poe wasn't white until I saw the actors name. And while on the subject, who ships Ray and Poe? They shared zero scenes, for Space-Christ's sake!

(click to show/hide)

Trigger Content Warning: straight people. This site has become a parody of itself.

..."X cw" just means "I know people who don't want to see X in their dash and I'm doing them a favour by making it easy to block it"? It's not a judgement on X.
Σא

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #8094 on: January 03, 2016, 09:04:50 pm »
So you continue to hijack the thread, then?? Why don't you just make a thread entitled "Why I'm a Hillary Fangirl, and you should be one too" and get it over with. Also what she did was lame and pandering, I'm quite tired of the whole can't call her out on her bs, but if it was GOP candidate it would be a whole different story. It was lame, and still would be lame no matter who said it. She is more less trying too hard, and that's why it comes off as such.

This is a stupid thread and personally I am happy to have it hijacked with a political discussion. So I'm turning this bus around. Or at least I would if they would give me back my drivers licence and remove the alcohol lock.

One thing I've noticed is that no matter how detailed Queen's responses are Nicky you just seem to scream back "why don't you go live in Hillary's vagina". To descend into the counter response it would be 'you only feel the bern because you have herpes and need to pee'. Which would be silly.

I might be missing some of the political context over here but here a few things I've noticed:

1. People keep saying that Hillary is immune from criticism because she has a vagina. How has her magical vagina protected her from criticism? When has Queen said that Hillary's magical vagina should prevent anyone saying anything bad about her?

2. Sanders email scandal really did seem like a big deal to me. They accessed another candidates information and got caught. They didn't get caught running innocent searches either. They were using the information so that they could best undermine Hillary's campaign and promote their own. Now because of the nature of this they got a very unfair headstart. How do you punish them? You lock them out of the system. It seems to me both Hillary and Bernie played this well. Sanders didn't scream conspiracy. He got rid of the people who did it and apologised, Hillary accepted and moved on. As for the DNC, I don't see what else they could do. Now if Hillary gets caught doing the same thing and then doesn't get punished that will be the time to cry conspiracy.

3. Saying that the superdelegates have all been instructed to support Hillary. By whom? Where is the evidence of this?

Finally the real problem with the US system is that the general election is not between Hillary and Sanders. I genuinely think Hillary will be a good president who will keep the US moving forward. She is too Hawkish for my tastes but the US has a very delicate position in Foreign Affairs and I understand that some military action will be more or less inevitable. Sanders will be very interesting on the international stage. I love some of his policies, particularly funding college tuition. I also think that reducing income inequality will be good for the US economy.

I don't think that either Hillary or Sanders will be the second coming of Lincoln, FDR, Kennedy or Jesus but both will be capable of steering the US. On the otherside of politics I would not trust most of the republican candidates from plunging the international economy into a global depression or starting WWIII

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #8095 on: January 07, 2016, 11:51:39 pm »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #8096 on: January 08, 2016, 01:32:13 am »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #8097 on: January 08, 2016, 06:10:49 pm »

So...I'm being told to look at the facts about where facts come from because facts are racist and therefor wrong...

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #8098 on: January 08, 2016, 06:44:07 pm »
So did i turn over two pages at once or...?

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #8099 on: January 09, 2016, 04:56:20 pm »

Not to mention, there actually was a black man who died on the Titanic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Philippe_Lemercier_Laroche

There were actually two known black men who died on the Titanic.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-17702282