Author Topic: Feminism for Dummies  (Read 1449 times)

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
Feminism for Dummies
« on: September 29, 2013, 12:44:24 pm »
Yes, it's an article from my site.

While I do like whoring out my site all over the place, I have an actual point to this one.

First off, I didn't write the article (damn Wordpress for putting the author's name at the BOTTOM of the article, instead of the top), but it was written by Misha Mayhem.

That said, I think there should be more articles like this, calling out all the more stalkerish dudebros out there who think they're entitled to whatever they want from a woman.

What do you guys think?
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: Feminism for Dummies
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 12:11:52 am »
Yes, it's an article from my site.

While I do like whoring out my site all over the place, I have an actual point to this one.

First off, I didn't write the article (damn Wordpress for putting the author's name at the BOTTOM of the article, instead of the top), but it was written by Misha Mayhem.

That said, I think there should be more articles like this, calling out all the more stalkerish dudebros out there who think they're entitled to whatever they want from a woman.

What do you guys think?

That's a good article!

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 10:48:43 am »
This is definitely something that needs to be brought up more often. Perhaps it was me, but I found it a little hard to follow. The wording was trying too hard to provide detail without actually giving any, which is something that's always left me a bit lost when reading. I know the woman's name, nor the comments directed toward her, are not necessarily things she may want published, but I think this would be much easier to follow if a fake name were given, at the very least.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

shykid

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 01:16:31 pm »
+1 million internets for the author of this--and to you for sharing it.