Author Topic: Youtube comments formatting  (Read 1379 times)

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
Youtube comments formatting
« on: July 30, 2013, 07:12:24 pm »
I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem on Youtube. Whenever I click on the "show the comment" link to someones comment on a comment the page then breaks into these huge spaces, like entire white spaces, and sometimes entire comments disappear. Also I have been noticing that comments tend to repeat themselves. Is anyone else seeing this or is it something to do with my browser?
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Youtube comments formatting
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 07:24:01 pm »
Yep, I've been having this problem, and it's more annoying than any singular change to the website ever.

Da fuq Youtube?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 07:34:52 pm »
Yep, I've been having this problem, and it's more annoying than any singular change to the website ever.

Da fuq Youtube?
More annoying than almost any change ever. The one they did for a couple months that made videos not load at all for a while was more annoying than this, but not by much.

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 02:05:31 am »
I've noticed it for a few weeks. It seems to have gone away, though.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!