Author Topic: Louisiana Health Clinic burned to the ground  (Read 4730 times)

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
Louisiana Health Clinic burned to the ground
« on: May 30, 2012, 10:34:12 pm »
Pro-life my ass. This is fucking domestic terrorism, no different from what the Taliban does to women in Afghanistan.

Fuck you pro-lifers. Fuck you.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6iRtvOPfe8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6iRtvOPfe8</a>

More TYT coverage can be found here. It includes footage from a local news station.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Louisiana Health Clinic burned to the ground
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 11:10:26 pm »
BUT JESUS TOLD ME TO PROTECT THE LITTLE BABIES!

Ironbite-these idiots do know that PP also helps deliver babies?

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 11:11:05 pm »
More proof that far-right "pro-lifers" are just "pro-fetus".  Whoever did this needs to be behind bars.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 11:21:45 pm »
More proof that far-right "pro-lifers" are just "pro-fetus".  Whoever did this needs to be behind bars.

If it was anyone else people would be screaming for blood, but not when it's this shit.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 11:39:26 pm »
Arson for Jesus...fuck it, send them to Gitmo for committing an act of terrorism, and that is exactly what it is. I don't like using the Patriot Act, but no use letting the Islamic Terrorists have all the fun at Camp Gitmo. Maybe that will wake the fetus-fetish crowd the fuck up.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Saturn500

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 11:43:43 pm »
I think somebody needs to be put through some "enhanced interrogations"...

Offline erictheblue

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 07:03:10 am »

I have a daydream of actually prosecuting those people on domestic terrorism charges. No joke. I don't know if I could clear it through my boss (assuming I get a job as a prosecutor), but it is something I would love to do.
[Anonymous is] like... an internet Cthulu... you don't want to rouse them, but at the same time... woah think of the beautiful chaos! - SpaceProg

Offline mice34

• Neonate
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2012, 04:51:27 am »
Can anyone point me to statistics of the number of women's clinics burned, bombed, or terrorized in the last 5 years? It barely makes the news but seems to be a monthly occurrence. 'Coverup' is not the right word, but it's definitely being ignored. IMO because it's approved of by the power structure.

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2012, 07:22:55 am »
Pro-life my ass. This is fucking domestic terrorism, no different from what the Taliban does to women in Afghanistan.

This is no different from what the taliban does to other countries and organizations.
This is identical in nature to any other terrorist attack. These Pro-fetus groups should be shipped off to Guantanamo Bay seeing as its still open.

Last I checked legally Arson is considered worse than murder because of its potential to spiral completely out of control and endanger the whole city. Yet I doubt anything will happen to the perpetrators of this obvious terrorism.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2012, 05:27:00 am »
Can anyone point me to statistics of the number of women's clinics burned, bombed, or terrorized in the last 5 years? It barely makes the news but seems to be a monthly occurrence. 'Coverup' is not the right word, but it's definitely being ignored. IMO because it's approved of by the power structure.

http://www.prochoiceamerica.org/media/fact-sheets/abortion-anti-choice-violence.pdf

I'm sure there are more than that.  Recently, the clinic near us closed shop after an 'accidental' fire. 
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2012, 09:44:34 am »

More "pro keeping women barefoot and pregnant", comparisons to the Taliban are entirely apt!

Offline VirtualStranger

• Blinded with Science
  • The Beast
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2012, 10:18:30 am »

http://www.prochoiceamerica.org/media/fact-sheets/abortion-anti-choice-violence.pdf

I'm sure there are more than that.  Recently, the clinic near us closed shop after an 'accidental' fire. 

"In fact, opponents of choice have directed more than 6,300 reported acts of violence against abortion providers since 1977, including bombings, arsons, death threats, kidnappings, and assaults, as well as more than 169,000 reported acts of disruption, including bomb threats and harassing calls."

Well, there's your answer.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2012, 02:48:16 pm »
If you honestly cannot see the implicit hypocrisy in "valuing all life" and then destroying lives and properties to defend it, you're a shithead.

While these cases are abominable, it's still important to keep in mind that most pro-lifers (or at least the ones I know) really do not approve of these things.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.