Author Topic: Something very important  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Something very important
« on: May 20, 2018, 03:30:20 pm »
I have been sleep deprived to the worst extent I have in my life. I am lacking in my ability to fall asleep at all. I am not able to rest at all. My mental functioning is getting to the worst extent it is ever gotten in my life. I hope I am not getting pernament brain damage or have a risk of dying of exhaustion. God is punishing me for my sins by tormenting me in his wrath. I will go to Hades/Gehenna and stay there until judgement day when God will judge me for my sins and throw me in the Lake of Fire which is a metaphor for some form of mental torment. Do not go down my path. Save your souls. I do not wish you to suffer my fate. I love the sinner but hate the sin. You are not irredeemable. Please change your life around and do good deeds to others. Do not partake in crimes.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Something very important
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 05:50:54 pm »
Jacob, get professional help as opposed to ranting in front of strangers who are skeptical at best about your extreme religious beliefs. If you say dumb and risible shit around here, people will mock the shit out of you!

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 07:06:07 pm »
You know what helps me get to sleep? Having a wank. Smash one out and I'll be asleep faster than if I was three valium deep at a Kenny G concert.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 08:07:21 am »
I said that I already am getting professional help. Even they don’t know what is wrong. I already said that I have started masterbating to control my sexual urges. No matter how hard I try, I can’t sleep. I have been sleep deprived for days.

I hate double standards and hypocracy. People hate me for my very existence. No matter how hard I try to be nice and good, people mock me. Why are you in denial that I am a victim of pedophilia? Why do you not condemn female pedophilia?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 08:44:19 am »
I hate double standards and hypocracy. People hate me for my very existence.
Really? Because I personally hate eggplant. It feels and tastes like I'm eating glue.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 06:33:59 pm »
I said that I already am getting professional help. Even they don’t know what is wrong. I already said that I have started masterbating to control my sexual urges. No matter how hard I try, I can’t sleep. I have been sleep deprived for days.

I hate double standards and hypocracy. People hate me for my very existence. No matter how hard I try to be nice and good, people mock me. Why are you in denial that I am a victim of pedophilia? Why do you not condemn female pedophilia?

Who is denying anything you crazy cracker? Look if you were under 16 (idk it could be 18 in the US but its 16 here) and an adult woman touched you in an unwanted and sexual way that might be sexual assault. If that has happened maybe you should go to the police. However if what you are complaining about is young girls wearing tight jeans in front of you, you should instead get a hobby. Take up cooking or something.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 03:44:21 am »
If his cooking involves "masterbation" OR denim I aint touching that.

I don't like Wrangler or spooge in my spaghetti, thank you very much!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 01:31:39 pm »

Who is denying anything you crazy cracker? Look if you were under 16 (idk it could be 18 in the US but its 16 here) and an adult woman touched you in an unwanted and sexual way that might be sexual assault. If that has happened maybe you should go to the police. However if what you are complaining about is young girls wearing tight jeans in front of you, you should instead get a hobby. Take up cooking or something.

I am saying that young girls also sexually assaulted me by trying to sit on me.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 05:12:45 pm »

While it is true that women can sexually assault men this particular scenario also sounding a bit like the world's biggest humblebrag. All these hot young lassies in tight jeans just couldn't get their hands off me because I was just too damn sexy for my denim shirt. Really?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2018, 05:46:43 pm »

While it is true that women can sexually assault men this particular scenario also sounding a bit like the world's biggest humblebrag. All these hot young lassies in tight jeans just couldn't get their hands off me because I was just too damn sexy for my denim shirt. Really?

Well I had a womanizing friend so they associated me with him.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2018, 06:28:16 pm »
And did any of them sit on you after you freaked out? And I don't think simply sitting on you is sexual assault. Had they sat on you and then reached down and grabbed your cock maybe?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2018, 07:51:58 pm »
And did any of them sit on you after you freaked out? And I don't think simply sitting on you is sexual assault. Had they sat on you and then reached down and grabbed your cock maybe?

But they sat on me without asking permission making it non consensual. They laughed when I freaked out and I got in more trouble then they did. It was a violation of my personal space. Again, it is disgusting when a man violates a women’s personal space. So why is it not disgusting when a women violates a man’s personal space?

When I was in my junior year of high school and 17, a high school senior flirted with me. She was 18 and I was 17 so I was not of the legal age of consent.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2018, 08:38:37 pm »
Ok sitting on you is sexual assault, flirting - depends on the context.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:39:02 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2018, 08:50:41 pm »

But they sat on me without asking permission making it non consensual. They laughed when I freaked out and I got in more trouble then they did. It was a violation of my personal space. Again, it is disgusting when a man violates a women’s personal space. So why is it not disgusting when a women violates a man’s personal space?

When I was in my junior year of high school and 17, a high school senior flirted with me. She was 18 and I was 17 so I was not of the legal age of consent.

It was indeed wrong of them to violate your personal space

It is not wrong of an 18-year-old to flirt with a 17-year-old, unless you expressed discomfort and they continued despite that. It is not illegal, either, because flirting is not sex. (depending on where you live, sex might not be illegal either; many states have age of consent of 16 or 17, or age gap exceptions)
Σא