Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 156428 times)

Offline Sharon_at_home

• Apprentice
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #450 on: September 29, 2017, 12:11:23 am »
I've got a lot on my plate right now, but that article about homosexuals will bring out the worst in the Fundies, so I have to get in there again to guard against their hatred towards people who are/support the gays,
I can't just leave them without a Christian defense can I?  ;D

Ok guess which new poster is me, I have to change my way of speaking but not my belief. So I am totally not sure if I can pull this off, but I will pray for help and see what God guides me to.

If I can get into the discussion - I hope you enjoy! and pop in to agree with me too ok? hahaha

I have to say that I am feeling good lately about the direction my life is turning and my enjoyment of proving their way of believing in a hateful God is what people who visit and read his garbage (sorry garbage, no relation to you haha) with the other view alongside of it. I won't so much fight with Amos as frustrated him by not arguing with him. I will do what he used to do to me; post scriptures proving what I say and no comment towards what he says in his comments directly so I am not really engaging in the battle, but I am in there doing the confusing and frustrating that they can't get their own opinions to make an impact with my own posts nearby, with no reference to his, but obviously opposed to his.
Do you think that is enough NOT like me to not make him suspicious that it is me at least not as fast as he did with Beamer.
I'll see if I can fit this instead of my usual confront the nasty poster from the front. This way I am kind of coming from a different angle and it will not be something most people do with fundies - argue. disagree. Because I won't engage with them at all, I will post my thoughts as either replies to posters not appearing to be fundies, or you guys, or by going to the top of the comments to post. Either way Amos at the very least will be attracted to putting down anything I say, and he won't get a reaction from me other than what I was already doing: making my posts as kind of stand alone posts that they have to approach me, and see what they do when I ignore them and post scriptures as the answers to their posts instead of my opinion. It will be interesting to watch them try to post something that will tilt that apple cart without me being troubled or reacting so they have me set up to persecute.
I have a most awesome point to say at some point if I can. Amos, or fundies, are persecuting other Christians by trying to say that their beliefs are wrong. There is more than one way to believe and Jesus made that clear when he talked about the 7 churches in Revelations. He told us not to trouble each other about our beliefs, mind you I have to find that scripture again. It's not an easy one to imagine the way it is said in the bible, which is how my online bible searches.
That is why I knew I was being helped when I was able to come up the right scriptures during a discussion with Amos. I can remember what they say as in my own thoughts about what they say, but have a hard time putting those together with a search for scriptures at times. But during that one discussion when I was really trying to convince Amos to read the gospel and realize what I was saying was written in the gospel and might just might make him think about it on his own.
I doubt he did. He did not even trouble himself to read most of them before. This time I will keep my posts short and to the point. The opposing point.
I pray I can give you some enjoyable reading for even a short time before I am banned!!

It's all between friends after all, right? Fundies just are not friends. lol
God bless you all.
The Word of God is Truth; if it is not in the Word of God, it is not Truth.
The Gospel is the instructions to be a better Christian and to become more like Christ. This will show our good works, and show a light that will give Glory to God.

Walk daily with the Lord and learn his ways.

We walk by faith, and not by sight.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #451 on: October 18, 2017, 03:56:24 am »
From LadyInChrist-BlessesdBe 's Disqus page
https://disqus.com/by/disqus_kEDmrTA1vT/

Father God, I seek you to Protect all Christians from MCrow, james blue and Eldrida Urika I seek Your Justice on behalf of all Christians they hate in Jesus Name Amen

Congratulation, you are being remembered
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #452 on: October 18, 2017, 02:33:09 pm »
From LadyInChrist-BlessesdBe 's Disqus page
https://disqus.com/by/disqus_kEDmrTA1vT/

Father God, I seek you to Protect all Christians from MCrow, james blue and Eldrida Urika I seek Your Justice on behalf of all Christians they hate in Jesus Name Amen

Congratulation, you are being remembered

That....is.....shocking.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline CrowFood

• Neonate
« Reply #453 on: October 19, 2017, 04:45:28 am »
Haaaaa...I’m guessing it’s just a LadyCheckmate alt. She’s annoying. Nice to be noticed, but it just makes me laugh.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #454 on: October 20, 2017, 10:15:51 am »
Haaaaa...I’m guessing it’s just a LadyCheckmate alt. She’s annoying. Nice to be noticed, but it just makes me laugh.

You aren't the first one to suggest that.  I'm less certain, she expends a LOT of energy disciplining and shrieking at and punishing the people who use her Disqus channels.

Then again, putting people's names she will "pray for" in her own profile reeks of something Checkmate would do.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #455 on: October 25, 2017, 06:13:02 pm »
I think I have entered Bizarro World with this thread:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/christiannewsnetwork/nc_gov_submits_consent_decree_allowing_transgenders_to_use_restrooms_aligning_with_gender_identity/

Apparently now (at least according to some of our "old friends" like Guest verified and Jerome) it's liberals who are obsessed with who's using what bathroom and "trying to legislate everyone's move".

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #456 on: October 26, 2017, 10:42:46 pm »
I think I have entered Bizarro World with this thread:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/christiannewsnetwork/nc_gov_submits_consent_decree_allowing_transgenders_to_use_restrooms_aligning_with_gender_identity/

Apparently now (at least according to some of our "old friends" like Guest verified and Jerome) it's liberals who are obsessed with who's using what bathroom and "trying to legislate everyone's move".

I seriously hope Jerome gets to see a psychiatrist soon about his anger problem. Living in such a constant, persistent state of hate-filled spite can’t be good for his heart.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #457 on: October 28, 2017, 08:34:32 pm »
Looks like Jerome got banned!  All of his comments in that thread are gone.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #458 on: October 29, 2017, 01:11:41 am »
Any day that shitheel gets banned is a good day.  I hope I played a part in it.  I reported several of his deliberately insulting threads, and told him so.

He never learns.  You guys are better than I am at spotting Matthew when he returns under a new name, so keep me posted.  Sorry my time on Christian News Network has been a little short lately, I've been in full-tilt Lady Checkmate assault mode.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #459 on: October 29, 2017, 03:07:39 pm »
He never learns.  You guys are better than I am at spotting Matthew when he returns under a new name, so keep me posted. 

“Maxwell Edison,” private account created today, 11 comments, 10 votes. And continues to banter with ThePanominePrincessMargaret with the same”logic” and tone as Jerome.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #460 on: October 29, 2017, 04:18:20 pm »
“Maxwell Edison,” private account created today, 11 comments, 10 votes. And continues to banter with ThePanominePrincessMargaret with the same”logic” and tone as Jerome.

See?  I'm such an idiot.  I should have picked up on that in a heartbeat.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #461 on: October 31, 2017, 09:11:37 pm »

See?  I'm such an idiot.  I should have picked up on that in a heartbeat.

I’m going as Matt for Halloween. I’m not going to wear any specific costume, just regular clothes, but I’ll walk around with a permanent sneer, saying absurd, idiotic things, and insulting people who disagree with me.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #462 on: October 31, 2017, 09:48:41 pm »
I’m going as Matt for Halloween. I’m not going to wear any specific costume, just regular clothes, but I’ll walk around with a permanent sneer, saying absurd, idiotic things, and insulting people who disagree with me.

Don't forget to quote the APAs Rind Study often as proof liberals are insane.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #463 on: October 31, 2017, 10:29:27 pm »

Don't forget to quote the APAs Rind Study often as proof liberals are insane.

Yes, liberally and often.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #464 on: November 01, 2017, 09:53:24 am »
Also, the Rind study means that anything the psychiatric profession says is automatically wrong.  At least that's what I was told.   ???