Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 156362 times)

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #270 on: August 05, 2017, 09:05:00 pm »
I have absolutely no idea why,

I have had one post removed from "Residences Banned... " thread. Thanks for the up vote Ambulance Chaser. Do I get to keep it?  ;D

Sure, for what it's worth.

I've just had HUGE sections of text deleted. Including some I've worked quite hard on. I wonder if they're getting ready to ban me. Or possibly someone else, because lots of what sandraleesmith posted went with it.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #271 on: August 06, 2017, 12:33:57 am »
I've just had HUGE sections of text deleted. Including some I've worked quite hard on. I wonder if they're getting ready to ban me. Or possibly someone else, because lots of what sandraleesmith posted went with it.

Everyone, fundies included, got hit hard today.  I don't think it means much in terms of banning.  Those tend to happen out of the blue.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #272 on: August 06, 2017, 02:19:44 pm »
Ambulance Chaser, looks like you just did a couple more hours of pro bono work.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #273 on: August 06, 2017, 08:06:01 pm »
Looks like Jason Todd is back as Jerome Horwitz
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #274 on: August 06, 2017, 08:11:15 pm »
... I don't even have a dog in this fight and I think Jason Todd can eat shit.  Curly was a fucking human being.  Todd is a brainless sack of shit.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #275 on: August 06, 2017, 08:40:31 pm »
... I don't even have a dog in this fight and I think Jason Todd can eat shit.  Curly was a fucking human being.  Todd is a brainless sack of shit.

I have some fun games in mind for Jerome/Jason whose real name is Matthew T. Mason.  Look him up on Twitter for some real fun sometime.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #276 on: August 07, 2017, 07:45:13 am »
What makes you think they're the same? It's certainly possible because right out of th gate, Jerome was unnecessarily nasty and rude, but I dunno yet.

Wait, who is Curly? I feel like I'm missing so much.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #277 on: August 07, 2017, 08:33:53 am »
Wait, who is Curly? I feel like I'm missing so much.

You American?  I'm honestly asking, because The Three Stooges have been a cultural thing here since the 30s.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #278 on: August 07, 2017, 08:49:20 am »
You American?  I'm honestly asking, because The Three Stooges have been a cultural thing here since the 30s.

I know the Three Stooges, I just don't know what they have to do with Jason Todd.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #279 on: August 07, 2017, 09:12:24 am »
Yeah, I too thought when you said Curly you were making a reference to one of the CNN stooges and not an actual stooge :)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #280 on: August 07, 2017, 09:30:49 am »

I know the Three Stooges, I just don't know what they have to do with Jason Todd.

Jason's new handle is Jerome Horowitz, the birth name of the Stooge better known as Curly Howard.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #281 on: August 07, 2017, 09:43:46 am »
Jason's new handle is Jerome Horowitz, the birth name of the Stooge better known as Curly Howard.

DING DING DING!! I am officially an idiot, sorry.  I think I knew that in a previous life, too.  And I'm not even American.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #282 on: August 07, 2017, 10:33:51 am »
Haha, saight.  We've all got derp moments.  I've got...more than a few to my name, and that's just in the last week.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #283 on: August 07, 2017, 11:50:01 am »

This was absolutely news to me.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #284 on: August 07, 2017, 02:38:46 pm »
What makes you think they're the same? It's certainly possible because right out of th gate, Jerome was unnecessarily nasty and rude, but I dunno yet.

Jerome’s account was created 3 days ago, August 4th. The day after he was banned. Two of his first ten comments were “Blocked”