Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 156184 times)

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2017, 07:50:35 pm »
Wait a minute.....old Grace, new Grace?  What are you guys talking about?  I must have missed something...

Oh, about a week ago Grace Kim Kwon stopped posting at CNN and a Grace Kwon started posting. Today new Grace seems to have been banned - for the last few days she has been complaining about the non-christian mods. Also today our old Gracie started posting over at LifeSiteNews.

Also: Check your messages.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2017, 12:24:10 am »
I don't know about you guys, but I am getting damned tired of this PRATT about how some action does not violate the Establishment Clause simply because the Supreme Court says it does.

Yes, yes, I know. Judicial review isn't in the Constitution. The Court gave that power to itself. Blah, blah, blah ad nauseam. Well, guess what, snowflake: that's how it works. Yes, I know you don't like it. No, I don't care. Your distaste for our system of laws is completely, utterly irrelevant. And I'm sick to death of playing Legal Calvinball with people who are such crybabies about not getting their way that they have to invent some other, hypothetical judicial system so that they can spare themselves the pain of losing in the ACTUAL judicial system, or because they're not educated or equipped to debate in that system.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #152 on: July 08, 2017, 12:57:59 am »
I understand less about it than most people, being Canadian, but I'd trust what you have to say about it far before I'd trust any of these mental midgets.

But while you are fighting with them about clauses in the Constitution, I'm fighting with them about the very DICTIONARY itself.  That's right, Amos thinks Christianity is NOT a religion.  If they won't even obey the dictionary, how can we expect they're going to understand anything about the law?
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #153 on: July 08, 2017, 01:20:43 am »
Blah, blah, blah ad nauseam.

I always preferred the phrase "Zombie Lie"
You know, no matter how many times it has been killed, it raises yet again.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #154 on: July 11, 2017, 11:13:13 pm »
Any ideas who is Brien? Looks like Ambulance Chaser stumbled onto a hot debate on an old thread. The interesting part for me is the number of never before seen people who are showing up to post against Brien.

Update: Upon closer examination all the posters are directly responding to messages Brien made to that poster - no new people have shown up.
Update 2: Looks like Brien was banned.

PS. Does anybody know how to remove a thumbs up on there now message? I saw that Sharon up voted me and I when to the message, her up vote was not counted or displayed, but I accidentally clicked the up arrow.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 11:46:05 pm by Bob J. »

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #155 on: July 11, 2017, 11:47:57 pm »
Any ideas who is Brien? Looks like Ambulance Chaser stumbled onto a hot debate on an old thread. The interesting part for me is the number of never before seen people who are showing up to post against Brien.

Update: Upon closer examination all the posters are directly responding to messages Brien made to that poster - no new people have shown up.
Update 2: Looks like Brien was banned.

PS. Does anybody know how to remove a thumbs up on there now message? I saw that Sharon up voted me and I when to the message, her up vote was not counted or displayed, but I accidentally clicked the up arrow.

Click it again to off-vote.

Yeah, I liked Brien, but he didn't last long :)

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #156 on: July 11, 2017, 11:52:43 pm »
Click it again to off-vote.

Thanks. That will save embarrassment in the future.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #157 on: July 12, 2017, 12:13:59 am »
Which thread was this happening in?

Christian News Network's been quiet lately, I haven't have much to submit.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2017, 01:23:08 am »
One interesting thing I spotted in that thread - remember when I was talking about the fundies targeting us for downvoting?  Check this out:

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #160 on: July 12, 2017, 02:27:22 pm »
It would be nice if some of those 40 people (okay, 20 people with two socks each) would explain to me what they feel is incorrect about my statements.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2017, 05:49:02 pm »
It would be nice if some of those 40 people (okay, 20 people with two socks each) would explain to me what they feel is incorrect about my statements.

It is a curious pattern. I wish I had better tools to investigate this. Only a very few people get this kind of down voting.*[1]  And only one or maybe two messages on any one thread. In one case, you have several posts and only one of the posts got any down votes. Also all the high down vote posts are judicial not religious.

I think it more likely a lone person and not a 20 person conspiracy. First off it would be hard to find 20 regular posters and lurkers that oppose your views. If 20 truly different people where coordinating something there would be a trail to follow. Also, just about the time afchief was banned someone posted a long list of his other accounts, that list might have been almost 40 names long.

--------
[1] Being banned only removes messages a month to six weeks back so my search includes several banned accounts as well as current people’s postings.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #162 on: July 12, 2017, 06:22:44 pm »

I think it's probably a couple people.  Guest Verified would come to mind first because he really pays attention to such things, and I would also suspect someone whose name rhymes with Katie Breckmate.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #163 on: July 12, 2017, 07:32:12 pm »
Your sworn nemesis!

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #164 on: July 12, 2017, 10:31:20 pm »
Your sworn nemesis!
As much as she paints herself as an wavering warrior for her savior, she's one of the biggest game players there is.