Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 155995 times)

Offline BobRumba

• God
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2017, 09:02:54 pm »
Shy helped me with mine.  You need to upload the picture to a site like imageshack or Dropbox and then link to it.  Uploading to this site didn't seem to work for me.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2017, 09:23:46 pm »
Shy helped me with mine.  You need to upload the picture to a site like imageshack or Dropbox and then link to it.  Uploading to this site didn't seem to work for me.

I just linked to my avatar from another forum on which I post.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2017, 11:03:24 am »
Lady Checkmate has finally snapped completely by the way:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-faithreligion/persecution_alt_left_troll_issues_death_threat_and_demands_we_close_our_christian_channel/

This was submitted but she may take this post down before it gets approved here.  Most interesting is the claim of death threats but she presents none she's received.

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2017, 07:10:24 pm »
I'm so confused as to how Amos Moses and Jason Todd think law works. They keep insisting that judicial rulings aren't law but won't say what is. Who gets to decide if judges don't? (I get the distinct impression that they believe that Amos Moses and Jason Todd do.)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2017, 07:18:27 pm »
I AM THE LAW!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2017, 10:49:20 pm »
<Amos>
Honest judges who have God’s Word and have an originalist view of our Founding Fathers* Christian capitalist interpretation, guided of course by the laws of Moses (except for those dealing with shrimp). All sitting judges are bought liberal hacks.

* Must be from Pilgrim stock not the folks that actually wrote and signed the Constitution.
</Amos><periods omitted>
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2017, 12:12:20 am »
On reflection, while watering my yard, I think that the idea that unjust laws do not need to be followed plays a large part of their thinking (I use this term loosely). This line of though does have some judicial merit in that it was the US position during the Nuremberg trails. And certainly freedom of religion, including for them the over zealous right to proselytize, is a human right. However, while they seem to wish to claim this right for themselves, they see no reason to extend the right to other groups.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2017, 12:36:38 am »
However, while they seem to wish to claim this right for themselves, they see no reason to extend the right to other groups.

Why should they? After all, they're right and all those other groups are wrong.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline BobRumba

• God

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2017, 10:20:29 am »
The latest from Amos:  I am Ambulance Chaser, using a sock account.

Sigh.

That's News to me!

Also news to me, I'm a "lying, amoral pedo defender."

http://christiannews.net/2017/06/26/u-s-supreme-court-rules-arkansas-must-allow-lesbian-spouses-to-be-listed-on-birth-certificates/

Jason Todd (obviously). He's truly a despicable human being. He's dumb as a post, and as angry and hate-filled as a rabid animal. That's a very bad combination.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2017, 12:14:28 pm »
Jason Todd (obviously). He's truly a despicable human being. He's dumb as a post, and as angry and hate-filled as a rabid animal. That's a very bad combination.

What frustrates me about him is that he blocks you the second you start to point out that he's got his head up his butt.

I called Guest Verified out to prove I was you.  He made something up about the newser website and Colin Rafferty (who was banned weeks ago and seems to stick to Charisma News now).  He doesn't even try - lamest troll of them all.

** Check your private messages, I think I have given you a good avatar link that should work.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 12:23:26 pm by Jocasta McFucken »

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2017, 12:51:28 pm »
What frustrates me about him is that he blocks you the second you start to point out that he's got his head up his butt.

He likes Michael C though, for some reason.

** Check your private messages, I think I have given you a good avatar link that should work.

Thanks. I'll have to try it when I get home.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2017, 11:06:17 pm »
Jason Todd is one of the worst people ever to use a computer.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2017, 11:45:35 pm »
Oh my God, is there even one person on that site who understands burden of proof??

Yesterday, Guest Verified kept telling me that trans isn't inborn, and there's no science that says it is. I showed him some that does, so he said "Well, that's debunked."

I said "When? Where? By whom?"

"By science. There's a website that shows retracted papers."

"Yeah, these aren't on it."

"Those are puff pieces. Old and debunked."

"WHEN!??"

"Puff pieces."

Then, today, I have a new idiot, Scorched Earth, who thinks the student suing her college for forcing her to sit through a poetry class where she didn't like the poems has "a good case."

I said, "For what?"

"Discrimination."

"What kind of discrimination? Under what theory? What statute?"

"You must not be much of a lawyer if you don't know."

God DAMMIT you idiots! YOU make the claim, YOU provide the evidence! It's not the job of the person you're debating with to make your case for you!

Jeez, you really don't have a robust understanding of law; that girl has a solid, solid case against her poetry professor.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2017, 06:25:33 am »
Jeez, you really don't have a robust understanding of law; that girl has a solid, solid case against her poetry professor.

OK, this is the part where you tell us what that is.