Author Topic: Excalibur's return Prologue  (Read 964 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Excalibur's return Prologue
« on: August 03, 2018, 05:01:55 pm »
Today, I heard a knock on the door. I went to answer, and behold I saw...

MYSELF holding a crusifix

"I must be dreaming." I said.

"No your not," said the look a like. "I am you from a parallel universe. I come here so that we can merge souls so you can tell what happened in the parallel universe."

He then walked inside and shook his crucifix saying something in Latin. Blue energy went forth from the crucifix, and I saw his soul, leave his body and walk forth into mine. I and him are one.

I then saw a blue portal and out came my friend Shawn Jackson.

"I am Shawn from the parallel universe, and I will take the body. Here are the keys to open the portal so you can come visit."

Now that my parallel selves are one, I have memories from the parallel universe. In that universe, Jaime of the House of Bourbon Two Sicilies gained back his rightful thrones of England, Ireland, Normandy, Navarre, and the Two Sicilies as well as obtaining the sword Excalibur. However on the fateful night of Christmas Eve 2016, his newly wedded wife Iva, committed adultery with Lancelot's descendant Gabriel Dulac. From there, his European Empire soon fell, and the world experienced an apocalyptic catastrophe.

After the apocalyptic catastrophe emerged the United Federation of Earth, a global Democratic government focused on rebuilding Earth. The story of the rise and fall of Jaime and the Apocalyptic disaster after is well known information, and to document what happened, I will begin posting chapters of a non fiction book about the events that happened on this site.

The moral of the story is that extra marital sex causes disaster.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 05:05:02 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Excalibur's return Prologue
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 05:05:58 pm »
Sounds like a pretty happy ending to me. Gabriel Dulac is obviously the true hero of the story - I'll publish a sprawling novel covering our handsome young hero and his unexpected and thoroughly reciprocated love from a woman caught in a loveless relationship with an authoritarian king.

Because I am a mythology buff, Gabriel Dulac will also have to contend with the authoritarian Angels and the anarchic Demons, as well as Old Gods eager to regain their power and divvy up the souls of the world amongst themselves.

Coming to the creative corner this weekend - Gabriel Dulac - Parallel Hero.

(click to show/hide)
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 06:22:11 pm »
First time I've heard it called that!

Get your hand off your short sword kid, you're in public!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 09:43:26 pm »
See, this is why democracy is superiour. The whole thing doesn't all go to hell in a handbasket just because one guy got cucked. It's got the kind of staying power you want in a national government that feudalism seems to sorely lack.