Author Topic: Persistent Spoilers?  (Read 7606 times)

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
Persistent Spoilers?
« on: February 15, 2012, 04:49:19 pm »
Is it possible to get a spoiler that is more persistent at staying open? Right now, the spoilers only stay open if you stay hovered over the box, which I find annoying at the best of times. But they become downright unusable if the spoiler includes a large image that requires scrolling to see, since it is pretty much impossible to maintain the hover while scrolling. I do much prefer spoiler boxes that are button activated.
-A Pen Name

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
Re: Persistent Spoilers?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 09:41:47 pm »
(click to show/hide)
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline N. De Plume

• The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 09:47:09 pm »
(click to show/hide)
-A Pen Name

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 10:57:57 pm »
How about highlight spoilers, where we have to highlight the text to see the words?
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline N. De Plume

• The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 11:13:43 pm »
As long as they are built as an alternative to push-button version rather than a replacement, could work.
-A Pen Name

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 11:59:37 pm »
(click to show/hide)
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Keiro Dreamwalker

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 06:37:09 am »
Yes, it does.
You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. Remember this, on this journey you insist on making. If you die, I will not survive you long. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 05:12:49 pm »
Er, where?