Author Topic: A mistake  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
A mistake
« on: August 02, 2018, 05:09:33 pm »
In the animation, I made the mistake of claiming that Jaime of the House of Bourbon Two Sicilians, the true heir to the throne of England was also the heir to the throne of France since he is descended from French monarchs which the rightful line of England goes through. I forgot about France’s Salic Law that would have excluded him from the French throne.

So as a correction, he is the son of Pedro of Bourbon Two Sicilies and his father is the rightful throne of England, Lordship of Ireland, Duchy of Normandy, Kingdom of Navarre, and the Two Sicilies.

Because of that mistake, I must now delete the animation.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: A mistake
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 05:47:44 pm »
Yeah, ok.

Oink now?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 01:49:29 am »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 02:00:34 am »
Damn right that's a mistake.  Jamie is of House Lannister and served as Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.  He had nothing to do with Britain or France.

You really need to learn Westerosi history.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 02:12:52 am »
Chin up, friend. He can still get his claim on the French throne. All he has to do is set his ambition to Become King of France, and there's a chance he'll receive a free claim on the kingdom sometime during his lifetime.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 04:36:51 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 04:17:53 am »
And there is of course the option of marrying into a house with a decent enough claim on it. With the right assassinations and calculated politics, he can be King of France in no time.

Also, you really need to oink some more, Jacob. Far more engaging than your animations.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2018, 07:10:33 am »
Damn right that's a mistake.  Jamie is of House Lannister and served as Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.  He had nothing to do with Britain or France.

I explained how I traced that he is the true heir to the throne of England, Lordship of Ireland, and Duchy of Normandy in this post. http://forums.fstdt.net/index.php?topic=7942.0

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2018, 08:38:18 am »

I explained how I traced that he is the true heir to the throne of England, Lordship of Ireland, and Duchy of Normandy in this post. http://forums.fstdt.net/index.php?topic=7942.0
Nobody. Gives. A. Shit.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2018, 06:57:25 pm »

Yeah, a Sworn Brother can't even hold any titles, how could he possibly be heir to the throne
Σא