Author Topic: Conversations with Sharon at home  (Read 12692 times)

pyro

Re: Conversations with Sharon at home
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2017, 10:43:29 am »
And suddenly a skelation popped out! BOO!!!

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2017, 05:13:49 am »
I really wonder if that was Amos at the beginning of the King's conversation with him. It was awfully wordy for him.
He never did that even at the beginning I don't think.

I'm not sure exactly which one you're talking about....was it the thread (now mostly erased!) about the Chilean President seeking to legalize marriage?  Anyway, that is one of Amos's things that he does every so often, he copy-and-pastes something from somewhere, usually without saying where it's from.  You can always tell when he's doing that, of course, by the noticeable lack of completely unnecessary ellipses after every few words.  I usually just Google whatever it is, and find out where it came from.

Offline CrowFood

• Neonate
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2017, 11:22:16 pm »
Various Lovecraftian entities might also fit. After all, "That is not dead/Which can eternal lie"

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2017, 08:02:04 pm »
Oops. Sorry, I posted that last comment in the wrong spot at CNN and can not change it.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 02:45:41 am by Bob J. »
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline Sharon_at_home

• Apprentice
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2017, 05:51:08 pm »
Amos isn't as thick-headed as I thought: he's already figured out Beamer/MamaBearly/Sharon_at_home. 8)
I think I'll go find another place to spread the gospel.  ::)

I've really enjoyed our discussions and our internet friendships. You all were very kind to me and I have already told others about the truth about some atheists researching and making conclusions on their own.  ;)

The information some of you provided helped me with my life and made me see some things more clearly because of what you taught me.  ;)

I'll check back off and on I expect to say Hi!  ;D

God blessings to each of you!!  Take care of yourselves!
The Word of God is Truth; if it is not in the Word of God, it is not Truth.
The Gospel is the instructions to be a better Christian and to become more like Christ. This will show our good works, and show a light that will give Glory to God.

Walk daily with the Lord and learn his ways.

We walk by faith, and not by sight.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2017, 12:02:31 am »
Oh wait....

Beamer/MamaBearly/Sharon_at_home.

You're Beamer, Sharon???  I totally didn't realize that.  LOL

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2017, 03:24:30 pm »
“Do you believe everything you read. This person is crazy to think that the mind and the brain are two different entities and that they work separately (at least that is what I am reading from this)
Obviously he does not understand the Omnipotence of God because God put everything together in a way that this man does not grasp. He sounds like a scientist that wants to prove a concept that he cannot prove.
This is what this man believes, it is an opinion not fact.”

Actually a couple of items on this post of yours, which I just upvoted. First. the attribution to Devraj Wodeyar is misleading. He is a chemist and blogger, who copied it from
http://www.allaboutphilosophy.org/dualism.htm
a Christian ministry in Colorado.

The quote is in support of dualism and against materialism. That is, he states “If dualism that is not true.” And what he is arguing is that the soul survives after the death of the brain / body.

Offline Sharon_at_home

• Apprentice
Disqus was hacked
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2017, 06:13:50 pm »
Has anyone else seen this?

Security Alert: User Info Breach
Posted by Jason Yan on October 06, 2017

Disqus was hacked into so you should go check it out if you think it may have affected you.

https://blog.disqus.com/security-alert-user-info-breach?utm_source=motd_home&utm_medium=web
The Word of God is Truth; if it is not in the Word of God, it is not Truth.
The Gospel is the instructions to be a better Christian and to become more like Christ. This will show our good works, and show a light that will give Glory to God.

Walk daily with the Lord and learn his ways.

We walk by faith, and not by sight.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2017, 09:39:30 pm »
Eldrida, you stated, "Well, I don't agree with you both at all.."

Great, disagreement with others is now I learn. And over here we are much more civil than TruthvLies.

P.S. TruthvLies' responses to you have been popular over at
http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=134740
He certainly knows how to put his foot in his mouth.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 09:48:20 pm by Bob J. »