Author Topic: A certain FSTDT poster named Coconut  (Read 8798 times)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: A certain FSTDT poster named Coconut
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2016, 11:11:17 pm »
Time to call him here, then.

CAAMIB wants to FUCK HIS MOTHER.
COCONUT is a delusional stalker.
GovernmentGetsGFs is a creepy guy who looks like the bad boy from a horrible 1980's boyband.
MARJAN SIKLIC is a coward who does not want to actually debate on a civilized forum!
MARIJAN SIKLIC is so delusional he regularly has chats with local dogs.

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!

Be careful what you wish for, the love-shy goons did show up to the old FSTD proboards and once they're on site only the banhammer shuts them the fuck up.

If you want more shitposting and IQ reduction than a gamergate thread-go right ahead. Just brace yourself for several weeks of "SOCIETEEE-payformyfuckinggirlfriend" played on a loop.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2016, 11:14:32 pm »
But it's a different noise, Tod. A change of pace, like barnyard animals rather than city traffic.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2016, 11:17:46 pm »
But it's a different noise, Tod. A change of pace, like barnyard animals rather than city traffic.

Welp, this was the noise last time around.

It's not the the job of my damn government to find me or anybody a gf. But their job is to CURE MY PHOBIA OF APPROACHING AND INITIATING THINGS WITH GIRLS SO THAN I CAN FIND MYSELF A GF AND LEAD A NORMAL AND PRODUCTIVE LIFE WITHOUT MY FRUSTRATION DESTROYING MY LIFE. I would pay them for getting me rid of my phobia.

But no, you guys fail to see that and than you wonder why people snap. How can you be so cruel to think that all of us should be alone for 40-50 years and behave and think like normal people?

And all you have to do is call the governments to help us.

An institution for helping LS guys would be founded. It doesn't really matter if it government founded or a private one. However, I am mentioning the government because you can write them TODAY.

Once the guy applied he would be forced to do two things. First one is a psychological test and a talk with a psychologist. If a guy is deemed a wacko who was way more problems than approaching women he will not be able to participate in this program. The second step is answering a questionnaire about his experiences with women. Some questions would be about the amount of experience the guy has- have you ever kissed, held hands, been in a relationship blablabla. Others would be about the level of anxiety (can you approach, etc).

After that, they would be divided in two groups. First group would be guys who have absolutely no experience with women and are afraid of even talking to them. They would be forced to communicate with the female employees of the institution who would all be very supportive. They would play chess, cards, tennis, talk about a certain issue, stuff like that. Of course, not all females in the RL would be as supportive as these but for guys as shy as they are it would really be a life changing experience.
After some weeks, these females would teach them to kiss, hold hands, touch. In order to prevent oneitis/obsession issues they would kiss with at least 10 females and they would never see them again. They would not fuck or anything. I think this would essentially made these women prostitutes and wouldn't really help a lot.

As for the second group, which would consist of men with a greater level of experience, they would basically skip the described part.

Now comes the part of the program designed for both groups.

Men would get "trainers". These trainers would be guys who are very successful with approaching and seducing women and very experienced. LS men could observe them approaching and learn.
They would go to clubs where cold approaching is expected with LS men and act as their wingmen. They would go to a library with a LS guy and ask a girl what time it is, just to strike up a conversation which can easily be broken off- it's the practice that matters.
They would give all kinds of advice about what to say to women, how to act, everything.

I think this program would help a lot. Therapy doesn't address the issue of phobia when it comes to approaching women. This would work for many guys.
Bear in mind, I don't think it's a miraculous solution. If you are naturally shy and have no social network this course won't change that. Only you can. It's not designed to treat psychological disorders. You have therapists for that.
But this course isn't even focused on that. It's focused on solving your phobia of approaching women and asserting yourself romantically.

Oh, and you pay for it. In a perfect world I think this is worthy enough of diverting the taxpayers money into. I mean, when I see all the stupid shit funded by governments I get sick. But this isn't a perfect world. The only motivation for this would be money, of course. And if the program is unsuccessful it would shut down.
Anyway, if LS is bothering you for years, decades, I think you should be paying for this even if it means selling your furniture.

Ok, SandIdiot? You pay for it and that's what I was telling you all along. Govt would make money, not lose it

Have fun.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2016, 11:24:38 pm »
Yeah, those are the guys. That's what I remember. Bear in mind we have newer members who the dumbest things they've seen on our boards have been about ethics in gaming journalism. Dammit Tod! Think of the childr-er-newer members!
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2016, 11:33:53 pm »
As if I didn't sound like enough of an old fart already.

Back in MY day the stupid was more refined than your stupid stupid, young whippersnapper-geddoff my lawn...mutter, mutter...

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2016, 01:21:54 am »
Seriously, at this point we really need a few trolls to gang up on, if only to avoid tearing each other apart.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2016, 01:48:13 am »
I remember one of them was a guy who wore an Eliott Rodger t-shirt, and one of his posts exclaimed NO HOMO followed by him saying he had an erotic dream about Rodger, as in having sex with him.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer