Author Topic: Ken Ham doesn't like science  (Read 4368 times)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Ken Ham doesn't like science
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2015, 05:12:46 am »
As the Slacktivist once pointed out, "Ken Ham is from Australia.  You're not allowed to be a young-earth creationist and be from Australia.  I don't think you're even allowed to be a young-earth creationist and believe in Australia."

I ponder that, he grew up in a country with all of the worlds Monotremes and most of it's Marsupials and steadfastly believes that they all scuttled, swam and hopped their way from Mt Ararat to the southern hemisphere.

Weird.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2015, 05:23:34 am »
As the Slacktivist once pointed out, "Ken Ham is from Australia.  You're not allowed to be a young-earth creationist and be from Australia.  I don't think you're even allowed to be a young-earth creationist and believe in Australia."

I ponder that, he grew up in a country with all of the worlds Monotremes and most of it's Marsupials and steadfastly believes that they all scuttled, swam and hopped their way from Mt Ararat to the southern hemisphere.

Weird.

A wizard god did it.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2015, 03:00:03 pm »

Um, isn't Australia the developed world's Arkansas? As seen from space, Australia is the island continent with the No Fat Chick's bumper sticker.

Have y'all seriously forgotten the sheer amount of not-easily-explicable-by-YEC flora and fauna in Australia?!
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2015, 09:23:04 pm »

Um, isn't Australia the developed world's Arkansas? As seen from space, Australia is the island continent with the No Fat Chick's bumper sticker.

Have y'all seriously forgotten the sheer amount of not-easily-explicable-by-YEC flora and fauna in Australia?!

A wizard god did it.