Author Topic: Man sent to jail for armed robbery...  (Read 2925 times)

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
Re: Man sent to jail for armed robbery...
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 02:15:17 pm »
Necro-ing because good news;

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/judge-rules-13-year-sentence-man-never-served-complete-n97301

Judge Terry Lynn Brown lauded Anderson's "exemplary" behavior during his 13 years of freedom before the arrest. "You've been a good father. You've been a good husband. You've been a good taxpaying citizen of the state of Missouri.

"That leads me to believe that you are a good man and a changed man."

Fuck yeah!
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 02:19:07 pm »
Does armed robbery deserve 13 years in prison anyways?
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 02:41:06 pm »
Does armed robbery deserve 13 years in prison anyways?

In a word - or two - fuck no!

Anderson had one arrest for marijuana possession on his record when he and a cousin robbed an assistant manager of a St. Charles Burger King restaurant on Aug. 15, 1999. The men, wearing masks, showed a BB gun and demanded money that was about to be placed in a deposit box.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-who-went-to-prison-13-years-late-ordered-released/
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 02:57:56 pm »
This is good news. 

He didn't even deserve 13 years anyway. 

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 07:03:55 pm »
Wonderful news to hear!
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."