Author Topic: Dog abandoned and now going to be put down because the owner thought the dog  (Read 2599 times)

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
He looks like a decent quality American Standard Bull Dog - very sweet natured breed, suitable as farm dogs and family pets. And he's Totally Gay!!! Look at that buff physique! The handsome face, perfect grooming, gentlemanly demeanor and unaggressive tail wag streak in the pic. He is faaaabulous!

Quite a few fundies would willingly abandon a sweet natured, beautiful pet because they percieve the dog has an Evil Gay Agenda; "My dog is an abomination in the eyes of God", "My dog is trying to recruit other dogs to this vile sin", "What next? Will he molest puppies?". All kidding aside, Why not? They disown their own children who come out all the fucking time. It's like a "Better Dead Than Gay" mentality. Any time a fundie sees their favorite bible word, "abomination", it's like crack cocaine for them.

This just goes to show you that, were there to be a right wing extremist take-over in America, concentration camps for gays, and those suspected of being gay, are an actual possibility. Fundies almost seem to compete to be more homo-hating than their peers, they egg eachother on, trying to look like the most righteous in their church communities. Their fear, hatred and panicky/violent reaction to any hint of non-hetero behavior is a very ugly and dangerous thing for us all, dogs and kids included.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
I'd like to know why it's legal to have a vet euthanize an animal just because.

Offline D Laurier

• Bishop
  • Never trust a white man with power.
UGH!
If I thought I could afford the price of decent dogfood...
I want to adopt a dog. I live on a partial dissability pension, plus whatever I make from subsidized work projects.
I cant actualy afford to give a dog a decent home.

It pisses me off to see people mistreating good dogs.
Cable (or satelite) TV is like paying someone to projectile poop all over your brain.