Author Topic: What the hell is wrong with people these days?  (Read 4450 times)

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
Re: What the hell is wrong with people these days?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2012, 09:10:30 am »
I'm getting to the point where things like this don't even surprise me anymore.

I Think I was only surprised up until I was ten or something. I got used to fear mongering news media quickly, I suppose.

Though there's a difference between surprise and concern. Glad they caught this woman, people like that do not deserve to be around on the streets.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2012, 09:51:01 am »
Man... what the fuck. That poor woman...

By the way, people have always been messed up... people killing each other for trivial, racist reasons is nothing new, not that it is justified or cannot be changed. If all humans went a year, hell even a month, without anything like this happening I would be shocked (though really happy and extremely supportive of whatever caused the change).

Poor WOMAN? Sorry, I have no pity for her at all if her motivations were racial and based upon the fact that he simply LOOKED like a Muslim. I feel sorry for the family of the man she shoved onto the tracks.

Most people in India practice the Sikh religion, don't they?

Oh, what's this chicks beef with Hindu's? I don't recall them being involved with 9/11

Sorry I didn't read all the way through the article so I thought that a man pushed a woman into the tracks.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2012, 03:20:10 pm »
And the very far right who infested the US with this mindset will seek to make capital out of this because the perpetrator is Hispanic.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2012, 03:39:58 pm »
With a last name like Menendez, I say we give her a taste of her own medicine, and send her ass to Arizona.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.