Author Topic: Why Is Sex Outside of Marriage A Sin?  (Read 79531 times)

Offline Bezron

• a mysterious riddled spicy burrito wrapped enigma...stuck in some hot chick's colon dreaming of fanginas
  • Pope
Re: Why Is Sex Outside of Marriage A Sin?
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2012, 02:49:45 pm »
Nothing here but liberal, drug using, Atheists and Catholics who voted for Obama. Cesspool of society. Repent and accept Jesus.

Voted??

Them's fightin words!

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2012, 02:50:30 pm »
Nothing here but liberal, drug using, Atheists and Catholics who voted for Obama. Cesspool of society. Repent and accept Jesus.
Just as soon as you accept Satan.

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2012, 02:51:37 pm »
Who is this "Child?"
Michael McDoesntexist.

I was making that assumption, but I was going to like the Ouroborus Can disentangle itself.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2012, 02:53:59 pm »

No. You vote Democrat, use drugs, and accept the flying Spaghetti Monster as your very own personal savior before it's too late and the Samurai Cephelopod  reigns down his fiery justice!
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

• The Beast
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2012, 02:54:16 pm »
Who is this "Child?"
Michael McDoesntexist.

I was making that assumption, but I was going to like the Ouroborus Can disentangle itself.
He won't even make up a name, he'll just ignore you.

If we're going to get trolled I at least expect some entertainment value. This is pathetic.

Offline Bezron

• a mysterious riddled spicy burrito wrapped enigma...stuck in some hot chick's colon dreaming of fanginas
  • Pope
« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2012, 02:54:39 pm »
Time to become a picture thread!

Offline PastorDave

• Neonate
  • Blessed in our Lord Jesus Christ
« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2012, 02:55:21 pm »
It is no wonder why this forum is the subject of much hilarity over at EFF forum. Funny in a sad sort of way. Repent and accept Jesus.
“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you" Exodus 20:12

• The Beast
« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2012, 02:56:12 pm »
This thread is now kittens.

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2012, 02:57:23 pm »
I trust in God with all my heart, but that doesn't mean I have to slavishly obey a book written thousands of years ago halfway across the world, in a language I can neither speak nor read, by men who lived in a patriarchal, militaristic theocracy. God's world has changed and grown, and as His follower I must change and grow with it.
And therin is your problem. The 1611 King James Holy Bible is the literal infallible word of God. You cannot trust in God while making a mockery of his word. And this is why I pray for your soul.

[citation needed]

And just to make it an official direct question:  where is your proof that this version is the correct translation?

Also, a clue (all it a gift from me to you):  if you join this board and spout shit like that, you're gonna have a bad time.  Like, really really bad.  I'm pegging you at either Baptist or AoG, which is it?

Attention Pastor Dave

There are two (2) direct questions in the quote above.  This was posted prior to your last return to the threads.  I expect that these will be answered in some fashion.

According to board rules, which you are expected to know prior to posting, when asked a direct question, you must answer.  While you may not have actually read the board rules (nor the bible, if your current postings are any indication), this rule has now been pointed out at least three (3) times for you.

I require answers to these questions, and I am completely open in the fact that I am attempting to nail you down on a few things prior to debating you in earnest (namely, whether you are for real or if you are just a troll who thinks they are clever).

The rule as you are speaking of states:

Address the points given by others in as civil a manner as you can (i.e. with a minimum of flaming).
Address questions given to you, either by answering them or saying why you won't (such as "I don't know," "I'm not comfortable answering that," "it's personal and I don't feel it's your business," etc.).

Which he has violated as well as a few other rules.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 02:59:17 pm by Radiation »
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

• The Beast
« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2012, 02:58:05 pm »
It is no wonder why this forum is the subject of much hilarity over at EFF forum. Funny in a sad sort of way. Repent and accept Jesus.
EFF forum? Never heard of it.

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2012, 02:58:10 pm »

WHen did the electronic Frontier Foundation gain a forum? And why does it hate us?
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline Bezron

• Pope
« Reply #146 on: November 16, 2012, 02:59:31 pm »

EFF?

Radiation - what's the rule on blatant trolling?

Rabbit, those kittens are too sweet

Offline SugarfreeJazz

• Will burn down your state with combustible lemons
  • Apprentice
  • I wish we were better strangers.
« Reply #147 on: November 16, 2012, 03:01:14 pm »

When you can't win a debate. Insult! No one will recognize your impotence!
If you love someone set them free. If they come back, set them on fire.

• The Beast
« Reply #148 on: November 16, 2012, 03:02:38 pm »
Repent and accept Jesus.
I'M SORRY, PASTOR DAVE. I'M AFRAID I CAN'T DO THAT.

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #149 on: November 16, 2012, 03:02:54 pm »

Not actually a drug user, but thanks for playing.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.