Author Topic: Custom Titles Issue  (Read 4685 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Custom Titles Issue
« on: September 02, 2012, 06:12:33 pm »
I wasn't sure whether to put this in here or Bug Reports, but I just wanted to bring attention to it. This thread is used for people requesting custom titles, and it seems like no one pays attention to it anymore. Could mods begin handing them out again? Or are we scrapping that?
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
Re: Custom Titles Issue
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 05:54:00 pm »
It doesn't seem that moderators have access or privileges to alter custom titles. Everything else in a person's profile seems to be available to modify but custom titles don't show up. I can bring it up in the mod room and see what everyone else says but I have a feeling only the administrators can do that unless they give mods permissions to do it.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 10:49:10 pm »
I'd appreciate it if you did bring it up in the mod room. I don't care that much about titles, but I know people keep posting requests in that thread and would like an answer one way or the other.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Distind

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 06:02:27 pm »
I'm looking into the permissions settings now, I know this used to be Nap's pet project and he had access. We may have some issues to straighten out so the mods can do it.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 09:27:32 pm »
Thanks for checking. I wasn't sure if Nap had been the key-holder in that regard.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 09:47:28 pm »
"So, this is the lost functionality?  Well, it ain't lost no more."
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 02:58:19 pm »
Well it appears that it seemed that Nappy was the one who had it set so that only he (and probably the other administrators as well) were able to access that part of users' profiles. Distind has now given the global moderators access permission to that part and now we can give away custom titles. (Copying and pasting this post in the Custom Titles thread)
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman