Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 273736 times)

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #495 on: May 06, 2016, 10:17:44 pm »
Good and bad.

The good.

Oh Emma you don't deserve all this hate and backlash from that video undoomed put up.you're a great person,I only met you a couple of times at academy but you were nice and now you're getting all these mean comments from that video.You made a mistake and you get it now you want equality for all not just for women...you are a feminist and that's okay

The bad are the responses.

Whatever chance you may have had being respected by and/or getting intimate with Emma are now lost forever. Her subcouncious self deems you unfit for reproduction and as a weak representative of the male gender unable to provide and to protect because of your aspiration for female approval from a standing point of perceptional subservience... Ergo:

A mangina simp...

Stop wearing hipster glasses, stop wearing loose pants and tight shirts, but wear tight pants and loose shirts, pump iron you look small (no need to become Arnold, just pump that shit), next time a woman wants to be taken out tell her you dont care what she thinks or wants and that youre not gonna pay for overpriced crap but you will cook for her... then take her home, make her rice with weggies and chicken meat and after that fuck her like a champion...

Shiiiiieeeet Fam! Be a fucking Man bro! You can do it! I was probably an even bigger simp than you! All of us 90s kids were... but now?! My my...

Peace bro, no hard feelings

Stfu you white knight cuckolding bitch who's ad everything he ever wanted.

Translation "Oh Emma, please like me and maybe one day I can touch your lady parts"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TK9bWzZDBU

This was the video that inspired this.  Yeah she's such a radical manhating feminist.   ::)

She was discovered by one of those channels that look for obscure/unknown channels to mock (which is admittingly similar to fstdt), but since he has 100K subs, some of his more toxic fans bombard the channels he mocks with nasty comments including rape and death threats.  The uploader of the mocked video usually ends up disabling their comments, deleting their video, or in extreme cases, deleting their whole channel.  The trolls declare victory, accusing their victims of being cowards who can't handle "criticism". 

Though even the "criticism" is BS.  They assume that because someone calls themselves a feminist, they embrace the most toxic elements of the movement.  They'll use that and instances of SJWs and feminists pulling similar stunts to justify their assholery.  To which I say, why not go after them instead of some teenage girl who, as far as they know, has done nothing of that sort?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #496 on: May 07, 2016, 12:10:10 am »
Expressing sympathy is asking for a fuck now? Do these morons actually believe this?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #497 on: May 07, 2016, 12:29:32 am »
Expressing sympathy is asking for a fuck now? Do these morons actually believe this?
You see, if you think that the only reason to act nice towards a woman is so that she would have sex with you, then you may assume that everyone else also thinks the same.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #498 on: May 07, 2016, 01:28:13 am »
You see, if you think that the only reason to act nice towards a woman is so that she would have sex with you, then you may assume that everyone else also thinks the same.

Exactly.  These people have IMAX levels of projection.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #499 on: May 10, 2016, 02:24:55 pm »
I don't think Hitler was that bad. I mean, he did kill a few million Jews, but that was just par for the course during world war 2. The Japanese did some crazy shit, the Russians killed many more of their own. And if you broaden the scope to a few decades before and after, pretty much every nation did terrible shit to a large group. US internment camps weren't bad at all, but we did stir the pot in the Middle East and South America.

And an even scarier notion to consider is that Hitler was (probably IMO blah blah blah) doing what he though was best for his people. And that's not... too terrible a motive. I mean, that same motive has been used to justified great big atrocities throughout history, but it's not like he was evil to his core.

So I don't think Hitler was the most evil man in history. I don't think he was evil at all. Evil men kill hundreds. They may even torture and rape a few thousand. But the men who exterminate millions, or kill off an entire population, are usually good men with good intentions.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #500 on: May 10, 2016, 02:58:32 pm »
...Yeah, I get what he is saying. I don't fully agree with him but I get the point. For example: The Allied bombing campaigns over Germany killed a lot of people and I assume that the people involved were mainly doing it because of the necessities of war and perhaps even belief that they were doing the right thing, rather than simply doing it out of desire to kill and terrorize Germans. Even Hiroshima and Nagasaki got nuked mainly because it was believed that it was a necessary evil in order to avoid a far more bloody land war (in Asia.)

On the other hand, many of the atrocities of the war don't have good justifications. The Japanese massacres of civilians and prisoners got to the point where the officers were competing over who can kill the most people, US soldiers and marines making trophies out of the bones of the Japanese soldiers was a macabre practice and if you can think of a noble justification (even one that only the person doing it could believe) then you are more creative than I am.

But in the end the whole "people do horrible things because they believe it is the right thing" may seem odd but that is exactly what has happened in every holy war so far. The crusaders were a massacre for all the sides involved and the people who made the streets of their holy city flood with the blood of their victims DID in fact believe that they were on a mission from God and making the world a better place. The suicide attackers who killed thousands in the 9/11 attacks believed they were on a mission from God rather than Snidely Whiplash clones who lived only to do evil.

People who hurt and kill simply for the pleasure they get from it do exist but they are not the only ones who do horrible deeds and are more likely to be a serial killer with handful of victims rather than a mass murderer who is willing to die for his cause.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #501 on: May 10, 2016, 09:00:07 pm »
I think one historical exception would be Vlad III Drăculești, "The Impaler".  A true serial killer sociopath who was "lucky" enough to be born into a ruling family. He was surely evil. 
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #502 on: May 10, 2016, 09:59:22 pm »
Although Romanians think he's top notch defending them from the invaders.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 10:10:49 pm by davedan »

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #503 on: May 10, 2016, 10:20:20 pm »
Yeah I get the point but it's a giant oversimplification to say that Hitler thought he was doing the right thing.

Why did Hitler think it was the right thing?  He wasn't just making an honest mistake.  Read some biographic material on the guy and it's clear he was a man of limitless narcissism, zero regard of the well being of others unless they stroked his ego and enormous levels of cruelty for those who didn't.  His belief in the evil Jewish conspiracy was most likely a result of that, something that let him scapegoat his failures on someone else and give himself a more specific outlet for his sadism.  Hitler wasn't a good person who made an innocent whoops-a-daisy, he was a piece of shit that's why he believed what he believed.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #504 on: May 12, 2016, 01:36:03 am »
When I made a post very similar to this one on another forum:

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=7289.msg296816#msg296816

I dunno. I have a feeling this bathroom law dustup might be a bridge too far for the PC crowd. I wouldn't be surprised to see some real backlash at the PC political establishment, to include Hillary, by the same people who are most likely to turn out in large numbers for Trump.

It kind of reminds me of the Chik-Fil-A boycott a few years ago that led to a 'counter-boycott' that gave Chik-fil-A some of its best sales days (not to mention the free media exposure).

Agreed. I know as a parent, I wouldn't want a full grown man walking into the bathroom that my little girl is using because he decided to be a women that week.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #505 on: May 12, 2016, 01:39:53 am »
When you say trespassing on private property is bad, the hippie/wanna be activists come out of the woodwork to say something dumb like HUR DURR, THATS HOW SHIT GETS DONE, PROTESTING!!!!11! BLOCK TRAFFIC! INTERRUPT SPEECHES!! INVADE PRIVATE PROPERTY!!! Thats nice dear, it still doesn't make trespassing right, or legal for that matter.

I hate fracking too, but trespassing on someone's private property is not a solution.

...What's so bad about these?

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #506 on: May 12, 2016, 01:49:45 am »
And were they trespassing on private property then?

I get the impression that the complainers simply don't like people violating laws and would prefer legal methods of protest and resistance.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #507 on: May 12, 2016, 01:53:07 am »
Yeah I'm with Askold on this one.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #508 on: May 12, 2016, 02:37:19 am »
Did you know decided to do things like end the slavery and accept gay marriage without shooting people or breaking other laws to achieve these things?

The claim that no progress is possible without violating laws is false dichotomy as such things have happened and at the very least it is an extremely pessimistic view.

And I know that the slavery thing was an extremely rare incident but so were your "what of the holocaust and why won't anyone think of the children" examples. The point is that you don't always have to break the laws to change things and at the very least it should not be your first option.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #509 on: May 12, 2016, 10:57:19 am »

...I seem to have misplaced a few words from my post.

I was supposed to point out that other countries have managed to end slavery and allow gay marriage without riots and a civil war. Instead I seem to have typed gobbledygook. Yay for Askold who still can't type English properly.

Because legal protests are a thing in most countries.