Author Topic: Colorado school board member: castrate the "boys" who "think they are girls"  (Read 15458 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
AND MY AX!

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
AND MY AX!
I uh...I don't think they set you up for that particular Lord of the Rings line, ironbite.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
I call dibs on the staple gun! Heck, since this is a special occasion I'll go out and buy a hammer tacker.

I've also got a cordless screwdriver and a box of 3" deck screws if anyone needs to borrow them.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
AND MY AX!
I uh...I don't think they set you up for that particular Lord of the Rings line, ironbite.

My care levels...ask me about them.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
I've got a air pin nail gun that does long heavy upholstery staples...
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

QueenofHearts

I'm like Ma-Ti from Captain Planet. I have a ring with the power of heart. I'll use that <3

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
I still have my scalpel so i can bring that to the table.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
I'm like Ma-Ti from Captain Planet. I have a ring with the power of heart. I'll use that <3

So you're going to brainwash her?

'Cause that's what Ma-Ti's ring does :V
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter

If that's the case, I've got a replica of Sirius Black's wand sitting around...I could easily put her under the Imperius curse and have her produce and distribute the raunchiest, most degrading, disturbing sex tape humanly possible and ruin her career in anything for all eternity.

That, or just keep using an Engorgement charm until she explodes.  Or drown her with aguamenti.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

QueenofHearts

Or maybe I'll just use the power of heart. That seems like a novel idea...

Offline Neith

• Bishop
Hmm... scalpel, then sew, then staple, then hot glue. That might work.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard

If that's the case, I've got a replica of Sirius Black's wand sitting around...I could easily put her under the Imperius curse and have her produce and distribute the raunchiest, most degrading, disturbing sex tape humanly possible and ruin her career in anything for all eternity.

Not cool.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Kain

• God
  • The Alkaline one

Not cool.

Yeah, I can't be the only one who read that and thought, "So, you'd rape her by proxy if you could, then?"
In paranoia I find genius / But the ice-dreams have come
with spiritless consequence / A hatchet has been hidden
between my eyes / A hatchet gift-wrapped in paranoia / A
wooden heart never bleeds / A wooden heart never bleeds,
yet inextricable thoughts still weave / Introspection
fabricated for battle / No time has been wasted
/ Neuroleptic seconds marry electroconvulsive hours / In
the cranial freezer, paranoia is the bastard and I
find genius Petrify / Paralyze

QueenofHearts

Not cool.

Yeah, I can't be the only one who read that and thought, "So, you'd rape her by proxy if you could, then?"

Not like others haven't suggested worse things in the past... or almost as terrible things in this thread (sew her vagina shut... the rape that keeps on raping).

I mean, leave it to a transsexual to say, this woman doesn't deserve the Spanish Inquisition treatment...

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
I didn't read "produce" the sex tape as "star in" the sex tape...and c'mon, none of these ridiculously violent "I've got a [painful tool or device] venting scenarios should be taken seriously, especialy ones that mention a fictional magical device. They're just snarks.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.