Author Topic: Judge Blames 13 Year Old Victim  (Read 23695 times)

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Re: Judge Blames 13 Year Old Victim
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2013, 02:46:21 am »
Even if she was 16, that's still underage

No it's not.  Besides, by 13 a child has already experienced at least 5 years of atheistic "sex education" lessons in schools.  This amounts to little more than paedophile grooming sessions. 

In broader terms, this is the inevitable result of divorcing your society and legal system from Godly justice and morality.

Okay, ever wear mixed fabrics, eaten shellfish or pork, worked on the Sabbath, said "GOD DAMN IT!", or harbored a single sexual thought about someone to whom you weren't married?  If you answered "yes" to any of those, then I got some nice, heavy stones for you.  You've no room to bitch, Yahweh said that we're to stone blasphemers and false prophets like you until you're nothing more than bloody stains in the sand.

I don't have stones, but I've got some nice, black, obsidian volcanic rock....We can sharpen it, cut his stones off, and stone him with his stones. So he'll be stoned by his stones, it'll be stoneception.

This is the guy who believes that the one true church is Anglicanism. You know the religion which split with the Catholic church so that the King of England could get divorced. You know the religion which still has the Queen of England as its titular head.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 02:50:31 am by davedan »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2013, 02:59:20 am »
You know the religion which split with the Catholic church so that the King of England could get divorced.

You say that like it's a bad thing ;D

Regardless, AE thinks all bad things are because of atheism.  He also believes that the Catholic Church, the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and Nazis are also atheist-driven organizations.

So, citing the catholic church against him will just result in his twisted form of confirmation bias encouraging his viewpoint further.

That being said, shall we talk about the high teen pregnancy rates in conservative, highly religious areas of the USA?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2013, 03:05:20 am »
I think AE's hatred of the Catholic church and his adherence to Anglicanism is what distinguishes him as someone who is taking the Mickey. You do not get an uncorrupt branch from a rotten tree.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2013, 11:30:15 am »
Seeing what happened to Anne it was a bad thing

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2013, 11:49:18 am »
Divorce isn't a bad thing, but Henry VIII was basically a tyrant who didn't give a shit about the
consequences of splitting from the catholic church as long as he could get his own way.

Offline Leafy

• Radical Radish
  • Pope
  • "My bunny will eat your soul!"
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2013, 02:14:03 pm »
Ah, sex ed. A class where you're taught how to give blowjobs, not where you awkwardly sit with your classmates trying not to laugh every time your teacher says, "Genital Warts."

QueenofHearts

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2013, 02:17:18 pm »
Ah, sex ed. A class where you're taught how to give blowjobs, not where you awkwardly sit with your classmates trying not to laugh every time your teacher says, "Genital Warts."

My school never had a sex ed course, but I imagine that would be a funny experience for a group of 12 & 13 year olds.

Offline Leafy

• Radical Radish
  • Pope
  • "My bunny will eat your soul!"
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2013, 02:21:26 pm »

My school never had a sex ed course, but I imagine that would be a funny experience for a group of 12 & 13 year olds.
Oh yes. We have three years of it at my middle school, with the first year gender separated. Though the immaturity quickly got old. *cough cough boys cough cough*

Offline anti-nonsense

• Nerdalicious Canadian
  • Pope
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2013, 02:47:54 pm »
In my school they gave us booklets in 5th grade, and then in the 8th grade we had a few hours of the counselor talking to us about stuff.

Most of my sex ed came from "Where Did I come From" when I was like 6, and a book about puberty my mom got me when I was 11 or so.
From international relations to religious rivalries, from marriage to athlete's foot, whatever the problem a fundy's first solution is usually violence.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2013, 04:29:00 pm »
The most useful shit I learned about sex, I learned from my mum.  Namely, my most absolute, unbreakable, set-in-stone rule when it comes to sex: make sure you can't get your partner pregnant until you know you're DAMN ready to have kids (if you want them at all, which I do not), and ensure that, should you have the misfortune of obtaining a STD, you should take every reasonable measure to ensure that its not spread to your partner.

The shit I got from school was mostly abstinence-only bullshit, aside from my 9th grade health class, which actually gave real, honest stats on the efficacy of various methods of contraception.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2013, 04:51:18 pm »
In my school they gave us booklets in 5th grade, and then in the 8th grade we had a few hours of the counselor talking to us about stuff.

Most of my sex ed came from "Where Did I come From" when I was like 6, and a book about puberty my mom got me when I was 11 or so.
That was a great book.

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2013, 05:10:09 pm »

No it's not.  Besides, by 13 a child has already experienced at least 5 years of atheistic "sex education" lessons in schools.  This amounts to little more than paedophile grooming sessions. 

In broader terms, this is the inevitable result of divorcing your society and legal system from Godly justice and morality.

Why haven't you been banned yet?

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2013, 05:19:22 pm »
@davedan: I'm not sure it's permissible to use the words titular and Queen of England in the same sentence.  I'll check into it and get back to you.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2013, 05:29:49 pm »

Why haven't you been banned yet?

I prefer to keep chewtoys around while they are still amusing.
Σא

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2013, 05:50:33 pm »
@davedan: I'm not sure it's permissible to use the words titular and Queen of England in the same sentence.  I'll check into it and get back to you.

I was hoping someone would pick that up OV, now run with it