Author Topic: Judge Blames 13 Year Old Victim  (Read 23799 times)

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
Judge Blames 13 Year Old Victim
« on: August 06, 2013, 05:42:22 am »
Yeah, this is one of those moments that's got me...just...fuck, guys. See for yourself.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/08/06/10/04/accused-pedophile-ruled-as-victim-in-court

An accused pedophile has walked free after the judge ruled his 13-year-old victim had acted "predatorily", had "egged him on" and "looked older" than she was.

Neil Wilson, 41, pleaded guilty to luring the teenager to his home in Romford, Essex, where he watched her strip out of her school uniform before she performed a sex act on him, the Daily Mail reported.

The pair entered a two-week "fling", during which Wilson bombarded her with phone calls and text messages as she continued to visit his home.

---

"You knew she was not nearly 16 as she said and your plea of guilty recognises that you knew," he said.

"Allowing her to visit your home is something we have to clamp down on and in normal circumstances that would mean a significant term in prison.

"On these facts, the girl was predatory and was egging you on."

I need a shower.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: Judge Blames 13 Year Old Victim
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 10:12:46 am »
Yeah, this is one of those moments that's got me...just...fuck, guys. See for yourself.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/08/06/10/04/accused-pedophile-ruled-as-victim-in-court

An accused pedophile has walked free after the judge ruled his 13-year-old victim had acted "predatorily", had "egged him on" and "looked older" than she was.

Neil Wilson, 41, pleaded guilty to luring the teenager to his home in Romford, Essex, where he watched her strip out of her school uniform before she performed a sex act on him, the Daily Mail reported.

The pair entered a two-week "fling", during which Wilson bombarded her with phone calls and text messages as she continued to visit his home.

---

"You knew she was not nearly 16 as she said and your plea of guilty recognises that you knew," he said.

"Allowing her to visit your home is something we have to clamp down on and in normal circumstances that would mean a significant term in prison.

"On these facts, the girl was predatory and was egging you on."

I need a shower.

I need a shower, too...In Clorox!

I hope this backfires on the Judge. I'm sure the girl's family will NOT stand for this! There BETTER be an outcry! This turkey shouldn't be a judge!

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 10:23:56 am »
An accused pedophile has walked free after the judge ruled his 13-year-old victim had acted "predatorily", had "egged him on" and "looked older" than she was

Is that a crime now?

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 10:27:06 am »
An accused pedophile has walked free after the judge ruled his 13-year-old victim had acted "predatorily", had "egged him on" and "looked older" than she was

Is that a crime now?
Pretty sure that's been the cop-out for a while now.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Auri-El

• Raxacoricofallapatorian
  • Pope
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 11:01:01 am »
Even if she was 16, that's still underage. He still knowingly committed a crime. Any 41-year-old adult who sees a girl he thinks is 16 and his response is to want to have sex with her is fucking creepy. And acting on it,whether she "wants" it or not, is a crime.

Offline agentCDE

• Bishop
  • Slacker Heathen Extraordinaire!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 11:39:21 am »
Words fail me.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2013, 12:34:22 pm »
The Lolita Defense. WTFE >:(
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 02:10:03 pm »
Looking older is still no excuse for not getting proof of age
Seriosuly this judge is a jackass.

Offline Atheism Exposed

• Neonate
  • Eternally Saved
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 02:30:54 pm »
Even if she was 16, that's still underage

No it's not.  Besides, by 13 a child has already experienced at least 5 years of atheistic "sex education" lessons in schools.  This amounts to little more than paedophile grooming sessions. 

In broader terms, this is the inevitable result of divorcing your society and legal system from Godly justice and morality.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 02:36:23 pm by Atheism Exposed »
Visit my Youtube channel for more videos and information :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9YnqI2le1uwXxWwQ6w

Offline Xander Zzyzx

• Apprentice
  • Now with 25% more devil
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 02:46:47 pm »
Wow... That story sickened me a bit.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 02:51:48 pm »

No it's not.  Besides, by 13 a child has already experienced at least 5 years of atheistic "sex education" lessons in schools.  This amounts to little more than paedophile grooming sessions. 

In broader terms, this is the inevitable result of divorcing your society and legal system from Godly justice and morality.

And we've sunk to a new low. The Superior Godly Morality involves blaming rape victims now?

Offline Auri-El

• Raxacoricofallapatorian
  • Pope
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2013, 03:08:39 pm »

OH, IT'S YOU!!

Oh, and how do you explain pedophilia occurring in religious communities? 'Cause it does. Lemme guess, they're not *True Christians*?

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2013, 03:31:40 pm »
The judge would probably read Lolita and completely agree with Humbert on his observations about the girl, making him the kind of person the author hated.

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2013, 03:32:45 pm »
Oh God, I need a shower. I was about to mention that if she had been 16 it would have been considered consensual in the UK, different age of consent laws. I started to agree with 'half' of what AE said, then I read the rest. Someone get the acid bath.

But no, seriously, this guy's a sleeze and so is the fucking judge.
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"

QueenofHearts

« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2013, 04:27:22 pm »

LOL, you funny