Author Topic: Conspiracy theorists pounce on the midnight Batman shooting in CO (RAEG warning)  (Read 24892 times)

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
If you have no idea what's going on, a shooter came into a premiere of Batman in Aurora, CO, USA and shot the audience. 12 people have died as of now. Details are still forthcoming. And the conspirartards are circling. Warning its very rage-inducing.

http://imgur.com/a/ELT8j
(click to show/hide)

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
Not this "false flag to take away our guns" shit again...

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
not surprisingly this is coming from paultards

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
not surprisingly this is coming from paultards

Not in the least.

Christ people are idiots.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Fucking vultures...

No, wait, vultures actually have class, and actually have a reason for picking at corpses.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Id82

• The Beast
The guy saying this is why the public should be armed really doesn't understand the irony of his statement does he?
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Fucking vultures...

No, wait, vultures actually have class, and actually have a reason for picking at corpses.

Vultures are also polite enough to wait until the animal in question has actually died, and they are surprisingly clean creatures. These people are neither tasteful nor clean.

Anyway, my dad is probably right up there with the Paultards.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

shykid

"Every incident that might suggest that there needs to be greater restrictions on firearms is a plant by gun-hating liberals! Letting everyone have unrestricted access to firearms regardless of their training, criminal record, or mental health would prevent things like this from happening!"

What planet do these people live on?

Offline Auri-El

• Raxacoricofallapatorian
  • Pope
Even if someone else in the theater was carrying a weapon, it was dark, it was smoky, it was confusion. How could they know where the shots were coming from? How could they have seen a clear target and not accidentally shot more innocent bystanders?  That makes no sense. More guns is not the answer. It's horrible all around, but putting political spin on it before we know anything is just appalling.

shykid

If "more guns" prevented gun violence, then the US would have the lowest rate of gun violence in the developed world, not the second highest. (Estonia has us beat.)  It's not the number of guns. It's who is allowed to have them and where they are allowed to use them.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
I've been hearing rumors now that in addition to the body armor, gas mask and tear gas he use in the theater, he also had explosives in his apartment.

So while I don't believe that gun control (more of it or less of it) would have changed a single damn thing that happened, I am left wondering just what the fuck was in his head that would make him want to do something like this.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Yaezakura

• The Pokemon Mistress
  • God
  • Little Lesbian Gaming Goddess
    • A Mayor's Tale - The daily trials of an Animal Crossing Mayor
I've been hearing rumors now that in addition to the body armor, gas mask and tear gas he use in the theater, he also had explosives in his apartment.

So while I don't believe that gun control (more of it or less of it) would have changed a single damn thing that happened, I am left wondering just what the fuck was in his head that would make him want to do something like this.

Obviously, he's a huge Superman fan, and is tired of all the media attention Batman is getting.

Offline Damen

• The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God

Obviously, he's a huge Superman fan, and is tired of all the media attention Batman is getting.

...too soon, I think
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Distind

I'm not sure if it's explosives, I keep hearing incendiaries tossed around. You can buy those just about anywhere if you know what you're doing.

Offline Damen

• The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
I'm not sure if it's explosives, I keep hearing incendiaries tossed around. You can buy those just about anywhere if you know what you're doing.

They just now reported on MSNBC that he had, in fact, rigged his apartment with explosives linked to trip-wires.
"Fear my .45"

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen