Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 118253 times)

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 02:17:38 am »
The lack of fog penis on my window blows a hole right through your theory.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 02:30:58 am »
Maybe you only dreamt the lack of fog penis. They don't last forever.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Kain

• God
  • The Alkaline one
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 09:35:43 am »
It's, I dunno, 9 o'clock at night? The end of existence is approaching fast. For some unknown, Lovecraftian reason, we're throwing some kind of party, I suppose. I'm in the middle of talking to friends and downing a few shots (keep in mind, I don't drink IRL) when the ground cracks and breaks underneath my feet, and the ceiling is ripped apart. We all try to run for our lives. I make it outside, look at the ensuing stampede, then gaze upwards to see this massive, dark hole in the sky.

Aaaaaaand I wake up. That's pretty much what I remember out of all of that.

This one's nearly a year old. I still remember it quite well.
In paranoia I find genius / But the ice-dreams have come
with spiritless consequence / A hatchet has been hidden
between my eyes / A hatchet gift-wrapped in paranoia / A
wooden heart never bleeds / A wooden heart never bleeds,
yet inextricable thoughts still weave / Introspection
fabricated for battle / No time has been wasted
/ Neuroleptic seconds marry electroconvulsive hours / In
the cranial freezer, paranoia is the bastard and I
find genius Petrify / Paralyze

Offline calee022

• Rebel Without a Point
  • Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 10:31:24 am »
I seem to have a recurring theme for the last few weeks. I pull out my wallet to pay for something, and all of my cash is counterfeit. Not GOOD counterfeit, either. We are talking "printed on one side only with a laser printer" counterfeit.
"I have an important message to deliver to all the cute people all over the world. If you're out there and you're cute, maybe you're beautiful. I just want to tell you somethin' — there's more of us UGLY MOTHERFUCKERS than you, hey-y, so watch out."  - FZ

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 06:39:24 pm »
Last night, I had a dream about a Fae woman who enlisted me to fight her enemies and fell in love with me.

She died.  I remember watching the expression fade from her lovely face as the end came, trying to comfort her in her last moments.  It was one of those moments that haunts you for ages after you wake.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 06:44:02 pm »
Last night's dream was unusually weird. The part I remember best goes more or less that there's an underground organization that keeps ghosts locked inside a room, but due to some idiot leaving the door open the ghosts manage to escape. When we visit the Lord of Ghosts to negotiate, we find out he orchestrated the whole incident with the idiot by using his horoscope-style fortune-telling powers.

While we are debating what to do with the whole situation, some government agents show up and cancel the entire operation (they don't know what it is, just that something fishy is going on). In a fit of rage, the organization's leader chases after one of the government agents, eventually he paralyses her using rock-&-roll-based powers, and kicks her to death. She turns out to be the Queen (Queen of where, I have no idea).
Σא

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2012, 06:49:18 pm »
I didn't have a dream today, but I was about to take a nap and was woken up. Still, there's a state in between waking time and sleep where my thoughts start flowing together to make really surreal things. This time, it was a sort of re-imagining of The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde except in Soviet Russia, which somehow faded to a montage of black-and-white fashion magazine covers
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2012, 07:34:37 am »
I just had a dream in which Jane Seymour (dressed as Dr. Quinn) had to fight the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in some temple ruins in the jungle. I was hiding high up in the trees because somebody evil was looking for me, but I don't know who.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2012, 10:21:32 am »
I had a really weird dream involving hiking as part of some competition, Sherlock BBC slash (cuddles, strangely enough, no sex), and masked robbers breaking into my boyfriend's house while I was there and trying to steal my laptop.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2012, 10:30:51 am »
I had a dream I stepped into a TARDIS like contraption and it changed my sex entirely then sent me off to another space in time to live my life as my male form.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2012, 10:32:53 am »
I dreamed about dancing zombies. Make of it what you will.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2012, 06:12:02 am »
C&Ping this from my dream blog, since I think it's sufficiently fucked up enough to warrant cross-posting:

I was in the midst of a jungle, doing my own makeup for a fashion show while also being chased by a talking T. Rex, which culminated with me discovering that the song "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" is secretly a pro-rape anthem. This discovery was made when I learned about hidden verses that encouraged Little Foot from The Land Before Time to rape his mother.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2012, 01:42:15 pm »
Did he rape his dead mother's corpse?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2012, 06:37:26 pm »
...what...the...fuck?

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2012, 01:54:47 pm »
I keep having dreams that make me question reality. For example, a few nights ago I dreamt that one of the mods removed the rules from the "Recent Events" thread after a big controversy. I had to double check to see whether this actually occurred.

Then last night, I dreamt that I had only one dirty towel in the washer, instead of three. This is a major factor in my life, apparently.