Author Topic: Question/Suggestion  (Read 8207 times)

Offline Nightangel8212

• The Wicked Witch of the Great White North
  • The Beast
Question/Suggestion
« on: January 14, 2012, 09:45:46 pm »
On the old forums, we were able to see how many people were in certain sections of the forums. I kinda enjoyed that because it let me know where the most active topics were. Can that be implemented here or was that a feature exclusive to ProBoards?

Offline Keiro Dreamwalker

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
Re: Question/Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 09:53:37 pm »
No, it's enabled. I forgot to enable it for the forums here.

Actually, I've enabled it so you can see who's viewing a given thread and such.
You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. Remember this, on this journey you insist on making. If you die, I will not survive you long. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.

Offline Nightangel8212

• The Wicked Witch of the Great White North
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 10:28:47 pm »
Really? For some reason I can't see it...

Edit: OHHHH!!! Nevermind, I see what you're talking about now! Okay, thanks! :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 10:32:21 pm by Nightangel8212 »

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 10:36:39 pm »
No, it's enabled. I forgot to enable it for the forums here.

Actually, I've enabled it so you can see who's viewing a given thread and such.

I find that a bit invasive, honestly. I know I can change my status to hidden, but I'd still like to have my name on the front page for active members.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 01:17:11 am »
Shouldn't show for a person who's invisible... let me try. Brb!

Edit: Okay, for invisibubble users, they're NOT shown on the list... mods and admins can see invisibubble users, though.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 01:19:06 am by Keiro Dreamwalker »
You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. Remember this, on this journey you insist on making. If you die, I will not survive you long. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 01:24:29 am »
Well, I was concerned about all users, really. It just seems to kind of violate privacy to show "USER and 2 Guests are viewing this topic." I'm not sure how others feel, but I'd prefer it not be there at all.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline anti-nonsense

• Nerdalicious Canadian
  • Pope
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 01:35:58 am »
I find it slightly intrusive at the top of the topic, any way we could move it to the bottom, think it would be less intrusive that way.
From international relations to religious rivalries, from marriage to athlete's foot, whatever the problem a fundy's first solution is usually violence.

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 01:37:28 am »
Is this a better option? >_>

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 01:49:22 am »
I think this is much better, yes.

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 01:49:53 am »
H'okey doke.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2012, 01:50:37 am »
Thank you, sir.

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2012, 01:56:58 am »
No need to call me sir. D:

Just a thank you will do. :3