Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Is your God your color?
« Last post by davedan on September 26, 2022, 12:33:36 am »
In the end this was just a weird drive by. Unless of course GC started taking his anti-psychotics or less likely stopped smoking big chunks of crack.
Politics and Government / Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Last post by davedan on September 25, 2022, 11:29:06 pm »
Garrison however is really Anti-Vax and weird

(click to show/hide)

Spoilered because massive
« Last post by dpareja on September 07, 2022, 06:56:06 pm »
Trump was (rightly) proud of Operation Warp Speed, which created vaccines for COVID far faster than anyone had anticipated; he was eventually advised not to talk about that success for fear of alienating certain segments of his base who are staunchly against vaccines, or at least those particular vaccines.

So Trump went from calling out people like Ron DeSantis for refusing to talk about their vaccination status to having complete radio silence on the question of COVID vaccines.
« Last post by Tolpuddle Martyr on September 07, 2022, 09:08:48 am »
Yeah, that was it. He threw a wobbly because his daddy wasn't sufficiently anti-science, which upset him.

Guess all is forgiven.
« Last post by davedan on September 06, 2022, 11:53:39 pm »
If he did, it didn't last long.
« Last post by Tolpuddle Martyr on September 05, 2022, 09:09:36 pm »
Didn't Garrison go sour on Trump for a while?
« Last post by davedan on August 30, 2022, 05:57:03 pm »
Not sure what this means, that Ultra Maga are going to subvert the rule of law?

(click to show/hide)
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Is your God your color?
« Last post by Tolpuddle Martyr on August 28, 2022, 06:18:55 am »
I suppose so? But also not. Because if there is an omnipotent being who created all of humanity and the cosmos, I'd imagine they can appear as any race, species, gender (or lack thereof) that they wish to appear as for whatever purpose that may serve.

Sure, they could, but if we're talking about how human beings depict their gods then, they picture them as looking like them. Most depictions of gods, pagan, Hindu etc look like representatives from the local population.
There aren't many statues of the Abrahamic god, but a lot of the depictions that do exist as with renaissance art, he looks like the old white dudes who were running the church and the aristocracy back then, that or borrowed features from Zeus or Jupiter.

main page delivering the goods in the form of a terf packing so much wrongness & transphobia into one single tweet that its actually kind of impressive. https://fstdt.com/Z2H_P8BC.KJ56
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Are there active members here?
« Last post by RavynousHunter on August 26, 2022, 08:35:06 am »
True, but I do my best!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10