Author Topic: Random Thoughts Thread  (Read 159486 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #810 on: June 12, 2018, 12:40:53 pm »
Does watching a video of you boning your significant other count as you cucking yourself?

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #811 on: June 12, 2018, 06:19:08 pm »
Does making a drawing of yourself boning your SO cucking yourself in the 2D realm?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #812 on: June 12, 2018, 10:26:17 pm »
Another good question, that

Art Vandelay

« Reply #813 on: June 27, 2018, 01:19:37 am »
Sharpening your pencil over the bin is the childhood equivalent of a smoke break.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #814 on: July 11, 2018, 01:23:12 am »
If anyone wants to make a topic for the "Walkaway" movement go ahead, I just don't have the energy to do it. It is so clearly a fake movement, backed up by Twitter bots and Trumpists...

Just today I saw a thread by "Patriot1776MAGA" on Reddit where he explains how he left the Democratic party after finding out that Obama gave billions to Iran. Also something about states rights and "seeing Michelle Obama's penis on Ellen."

Anyway, the whole "movement" is so blatantly made up from trolls and foreign agents that it is just embarrassing. Clarification: The subreddit seems to be mainly trolls but the twitter bots that promote the hashtag are linked to Russia.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 02:53:15 am by Askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #815 on: July 13, 2018, 02:12:38 am »
There's a whole genre of Shark Attack movies despite that there are only a very small number of fatal Shark Attacks each year.

Bears kill more then twice as many people as sharks do, but there are only a small handful of Killer bear movies.

In North America the most dangerous species of large wild animal is the Moose, which kills more then twice as often as Bears.  But no-one has ever made a Killer Moose movie.  Why is that, what is it about being eaten by a Shark that's so much scarier then being trampled by a Moose?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #816 on: July 13, 2018, 03:53:55 am »
When I get into Hollywood, I'll make sure and impress upon the right people to make killer moose movies.

* Horns of Horror: Murder Moose
* Murder Moose II: Mating Season
* Murder Moose III: These Deadly Woods
* Murder Moose IV: The Revenge of the Moose!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #817 on: July 13, 2018, 05:19:18 am »
I'd watch a killer moose movie. Sounds very canadian, eh.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #818 on: July 13, 2018, 05:37:22 am »
The fourth one is where it jumps the shark - the killer moose is reanimated by extremely Canadian voodoo and goes to take revenge on the human who killed it and his whole family. The moose, due to the voodoo, also gains the power to shoot lightning bolts from between its horns.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Art Vandelay

« Reply #819 on: July 13, 2018, 05:38:49 am »
I guess the moral of the story is don't fuck with Bulwinkle.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #820 on: July 13, 2018, 08:41:58 am »
Oh I guess somebody else saw a trailer for The Meg.

Ironbite-and was just as freaked out.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #821 on: July 14, 2018, 01:36:30 am »
The fourth one is where it jumps the shark - the killer moose is reanimated by extremely Canadian voodoo and goes to take revenge on the human who killed it and his whole family. The moose, due to the voodoo, also gains the power to shoot lightning bolts from between its horns.

Hey at least it was still fun, unlike the gritty reboot Zack Snyder made Moose V Elk: Dawn of Antlers.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #822 on: July 14, 2018, 01:47:54 am »
The dictionary is the ultimate self-referential work.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #823 on: July 23, 2018, 11:36:06 pm »
WWE is essentially redneck anime.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #824 on: July 24, 2018, 01:09:16 am »
WWE is essentially redneck anime.

YES!!!!   Perfect description.  Maybe that's why I love pro wrestling so.  Kinda like anime, (I'm guessing because I've only dabbled in anime) it can be trash at times, but when they get it right, when they have the best characters (wrestlers), and a good storyline......damn, it's compelling. 

I've said a few times. one of the best, or rather, one of best series of matches is the three that Ric Flair and Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat had in 1989.  It was like the perfect storm of pro wrestling.  It was two athletes at the top of their game, and they had a good storyline.  Basically, Flair was the high-flying playboy, and Steamboat was the family man. Now, who do you think the crowd's gonna go behind?

Anyway, they battled a few times for their world championship, and damn, it was great. 

Basically, if you don't like those matches, you don't like pro wrestling.