Author Topic: Trump under "Luciferian Attack."  (Read 1938 times)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Trump under "Luciferian Attack."
« on: May 26, 2018, 09:54:37 pm »
Hoo boy, End Times author Paul McGuire has a bunch of fresh crazy for your amusement.

“The unprecedented attacks against President Trump and his administration are something that we’ve never seen before in all of human history...These unprecedented attacks on Donald Trump are part of the greatest spiritual battle in the history of mankind.”

“The physical battles that we see in our world and nation right now are a direct manifestation of the spiritual battles going on in the invisible realm...There are people very high up in what is called the globalist occult or globalist Luciferian rulership system, and this rulership system consists of what used to be called the Pharaoh-God Kings, it’s what Aldous Huxley called ‘The Scientific Dictatorship,’ and these are advanced beings who know how to tap into supernatural multidimensional power and integrate it with science, technology, and economics.”

“They are people at the highest level of the pyramidic organizational structure in which the highest ranking officers, if you will, of the New World Order and Mystery Babylon are ruling the earth through an organizational structure that looks like the pyramid on the back of the U.S. dollar...And they control the world because they understand that the true control of the world is done through supernatural mechanisms.”

Offline BobRumba

• God
Re: Trump under "Luciferian Attack."
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2018, 10:39:18 pm »
How, how, how, how, how is it a "spiritual battle"?
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 01:34:04 am »
How, how, how, how, how is it a "spiritual battle"?

Clearly you've not read the holy text!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/MageTheAwakeningCover.jpg

(Sadly nerdy joke.)

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 08:28:06 am »
The attacks on Trump are "unprecedented"?  Bullshit.  What, was this guy living under a rock from 2008-2016?  Or, uh....anytime before that, really?

PS.  When I read the part where he said "if you will", I started to imagine Dusty Rhodes (famous pro wrestler, also later a wrestling announcer) reading it, because he used that phrase quite often.  And, it's absolutely hilarious, to me at least, to imagine that whole thing read in his voice.  "If you weeeeeeeell..."  LOL
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 09:15:29 am by KingOfRhye »

Offline Dr. Weird

• Bishop
  • Gentlemen, Behold--Corn!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 01:56:10 pm »
If I were religious, I'd be more likely to believe Trump was a "Luciferian Attack."

But since I'm not, I just think he's a corrupt asshole who has conned stupid people into practically worshiping him.
Fundie Doublethink:
* The Bible is the inerrant, literal word of God when it talks about the Earth being created in six days and homosexuality being an abomination. The Bible is a flawed work interpreted by errant humans when it talks about loving your neighbor, turning the other cheek, and the evils of greed.
*  All life is sacred and precious from the moment of conception until the moment of birth.
* You're not a sexist.  You just think women are nothing but baby machines and servants.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2018, 03:48:52 pm »
Well thank god.  I was wondering when Satan was gonna get off his big fat ass and do something.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2018, 03:41:20 am »
"Luciferian Attack" is a pretty sweet band name.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2018, 01:27:15 pm »

“The physical battles that we see in our world and nation right now are a direct manifestation of the spiritual battles going on in the invisible realm...

Neo-gnostic ?
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2018, 08:23:23 pm »
MEANWHILE, In THE INVISIBLE REALM...

Shadow Trump: You Phantom Thief Brats cannot stop me from wringing as much power and glory as I want from this Presidency!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2018, 08:39:00 pm »
Niam, shadows are repressed emotions.  Donny-boy's been pretty damned upfront about his desires for glory.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2018, 09:25:04 pm »
Would Donald even HAVE a Shadow then?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 09:52:05 pm »
Of course, everyone represses something.  If I had to guess, it'd be a fear of being ultimately forgotten and left as a footnote in the annals of history.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.