Author Topic: Tactical Global Warfare  (Read 2029 times)

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
Tactical Global Warfare
« on: October 17, 2012, 08:49:42 pm »
Okay I and my friend Michael made a board game out of like four other games (Risk, Axis and Allies, Monopoly, Settlers of Catan) and we called it Tactical Global Warfare or T.G.W. for short the basic gist is it’s an empire building/war game. We are currently thinking of making a prototype and pitching it to a publisher and making it a real game instead of something we play at lunch and at my house won Friday nights and we need a few ideas for some game mechanics and do you guys have any publishers we should try.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
Re: Tactical Global Warfare
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 08:53:06 pm »
Care to expand on the rules & mechanics you've got so far? I'm a fan of all those, save for Settlers (which I hadn't heard of) until now, but critique and suggestions would be easier once you've given us a better idea of what you're trying to do.

ETA: There's a game called 'Triple A' that's basically a computerized Axis & Allies. There are a good number of user player maps and, while I don't know how to make one myself, if it's something you and your buddy don't mind taking the time to figure out, might be an easier way to test your game out than coming up with hundreds of markers, tokens, and figures. Other TA users can also download the map to give it a try.
http://triplea.sourceforge.net/mywiki
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 08:58:31 pm by Her3tiK »
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Tactical Global Warfare
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 09:04:23 pm »
Well I'm still writing the rule book but ill link to what I've go right now so far  (Note my writing is not the best so sorry for any grammatical errors and what not.)