Author Topic: Man pretented to be gay for a year.  (Read 5279 times)

Offline Eats Babies

• Neonate
  • I'm 12 and what is this?
Re: Man pretented to be gay for a year.
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 02:01:02 pm »
Heh, this reminds me of that bloke (whose name escapes me at the moment) who had himself made black to see what they went through at the time.

You mean this guy? :P
Made my day.

Edit: This happens a lot, apparently.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 02:04:56 pm by Eats Babies »

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
Re: Man pretented to be gay for a year.
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2012, 03:05:33 pm »
What's the big deal here? The point wasn't simply to act gay for a year, it was to find out what it's like to live as someone who's come out to a less-than-accepting community. Hell, the thought's crossed my mind a few times, simply to see how my family would react (I suspect one or two of my younger cousins may be gay). Hell, in the interview TYT pulled an excerpt from, he said his initial reaction to a friend coming out to him was no better than her family at first, which is what got him thinking about this project in the first place. It's not like he woke up one day and thought, "You know what would be fun?", he saw how devastated one of his friends was after dropping that and started to question his own reaction to her coming out. He should be commended for what he did; not everyone is willing to take such a risk for what was essentially a social experiment, and he's clearly become a better person for it.

Fuck Yeah! to you, my good sir.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.