Author Topic: How I am a victim of the sexual revolution  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
How I am a victim of the sexual revolution
« on: August 18, 2018, 07:43:41 pm »
You all know about my fetish about women’s asses in trousers especially jeans. Bizarre fetishes have been on the rise as a result of the horrible sexual revolution, in fact my fetish seems mild compared to other fetishes people have.

The aspect of the sexual revolution that gave me the fetish is the unnatural sexualization of women’s asses. It is unnatural because it does not aid in reproductive purposes and also because the ass is the most disgusting part of the body as it releases gas and shit. Women’s asses have been sexualized in clothing advertising where they show off their asses in jeans, and sluts also show off their asses in jeans on the internet as sexual enticement.

So I advize you if you have sons is to teach them to have normal sexual attractions to women’s vagina’s and boobs and prevent them from getting aroused by women’s asses. If you have daughters, teach them to not shake their asses because it is both a sexual sin of enticement, and because it causes boys to have unnatural arousels.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: How I am a victim of the sexual revolution
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 07:59:38 pm »

Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, UUUUUUUUUUGH!!! Hail Mary full of Grace!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 09:06:27 pm »
waaaaaaa my second cousin won't fuck me waaaaaaaaaaa
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 09:11:04 pm »
And women have started slapping and sexualizing guys' asses too, heck, one time a lady slapped my ass when I was in the middle of deadlifts.

...which is all a good thing in my book.

Fuck I love the sexual revolution. It gets the religious puritans panties in all kinds of uncomfortable knots, and liberates people to have fun in whatever kind they want.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 04:18:32 am »
Dude, I said pick something new, not retread old ground. Yes, good that you're on about something that isn't English royalty, but if you'll recall we've heard about you and your jeans fetish multiple times already. See if you can come up with something completely original. Really just wow everyone with your new and exciting ideas.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 04:37:35 am »
Even a good, long thesis on why democracy is bad unless you fight a bloody (pun maybe intended) war for it would be a welcome change.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 05:00:41 am »
It would be a welcome change to see any kind of justification that cannot be replaced with the phrase "everything is OK when it is done by people I associate with."
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!