Author Topic: Small Plane Crashes Into House  (Read 2353 times)

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
Small Plane Crashes Into House
« on: March 14, 2013, 12:10:41 pm »
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/national_world&id=9022274

WOODINVILLE, Wash. (KABC) -- An investigation is underway to determine what caused a small plane to crash into a house north of Seattle, Wash., killing one of the men aboard and injuring the other.

Witnesses said they heard the engine sputter and the propeller stop working, before the plane slammed through the garage door of the home in Woodinville Saturday.

One man aboard the plane, identified as the pilot, was found dead at the scene. His teenage nephew was rushed to the hospital with severe injuries.

Tallon Korn and his friend were playing video games in a room located just above the garage, when the plane missed them by a matter of feet.

The really crazy part of this?

Tallon Korn, the guy who was in the house, is a close friend of mine. He stayed over at my house just the night before.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
Re: Small Plane Crashes Into House
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 03:09:47 pm »
Ask him if he thought he was living in Chelyabinsk.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 03:54:47 pm »
That's crazy.  That would have scared the shit out of me!
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 04:05:35 pm »

I don't think a lot of people would have had a reaction beyond screaming hysterically.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 04:18:23 pm »

I don't think a lot of people would have had a reaction beyond screaming hysterically.

I think that would bring out my best impersonation of Doug Walker.
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 04:22:37 pm »
Meshakhad, when you give your friend Tallon a hug, give him another from me - I live one mile from a small craft airport. Once in a while, like every five years or so, we get either a crash landing on the golf course nearby, or just a good scare from the sound of engine trouble as the plane struggles to reach the runway in time. And I bet he did actually wet his pants when it happened. Lucky, lucky guy.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Saturn500

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 05:16:39 pm »

I think that would bring out my best impersonation of Doug Walker Pewdiepie playing a horror game.

Fixed.

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 08:07:32 pm »
That is scary.  I can well imagine how frightening that could have been.  I live less than 1/2 mile from the end of a small airport's runway and the takeoff/ approach is over the end of my house.  I'm not really worried about a plane crashing, but it's always in the back of my mind.  Earlier this week, the military was doing some training and a fair sized turboprop plane was landing and taking off for about 4 hours up until about 9 pm.  Largest plane I've ever seen going in and out of that airport.
The heavens convince me there is no god.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.--Steven Weinberg

Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery--Robert G. Ingersoll

I don't know why people compare George Carlin to God. He's great and all, but he's no George Carlin.-Anon.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2013, 11:42:47 am »
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/national_world&id=9022274

WOODINVILLE, Wash. (KABC) -- An investigation is underway to determine what caused a small plane to crash into a house north of Seattle, Wash., killing one of the men aboard and injuring the other.

Witnesses said they heard the engine sputter and the propeller stop working, before the plane slammed through the garage door of the home in Woodinville Saturday.

One man aboard the plane, identified as the pilot, was found dead at the scene. His teenage nephew was rushed to the hospital with severe injuries.

Tallon Korn and his friend were playing video games in a room located just above the garage, when the plane missed them by a matter of feet.

The really crazy part of this?

Tallon Korn, the guy who was in the house, is a close friend of mine. He stayed over at my house just the night before.

A super close-call for your friend & the other friend. I hope the pilot's nephew recovers.

You have a guy sucked up by a sinkhole in his sleep then there's this! Strange world we live in.