Author Topic: Random Thoughts Thread  (Read 159835 times)

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
Re: Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2014, 07:50:20 pm »
I'm thinking of getting into home brewing (mostly things like Mead and Sake, not sure what else.)

I've been wanting to try homebrewing mead.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2014, 08:33:08 pm »
I wish Ogrish Forums didn't require you to log in to see the posts. There's plenty of material for FSTDT there.
What is that place?
Gore forum. I'm sure as hell not looking at the gore section proper, but the general discussion section is filled with bigots who think it's okay because they "hate everybody equally."

If they "hate everybody equally", I don't think "bigot" is the right word.  "Misanthrope" might be better.

People who hate everyone are misanthropes. People who claim to hate everyone are usually just pretentious assholes.
Σא

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2014, 08:40:33 pm »
Is it just me or have anti-drunk driving PSAs become hilarious in how hard they try to induce paranoia in the audience? "Wallcop", anybody?
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2014, 08:51:44 pm »
Last night I had a dream that QueenOfHearts posted in either 'Things People Say' or 'Worst of Social Justice' (forgot which).  And this makes me realize that I had a dream where I was browsing an internet forum.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2014, 09:12:50 pm »
I'm thinking of getting into home brewing (mostly things like Mead and Sake, not sure what else.)

I've been wanting to try homebrewing mead.

I happen to want to take up beekeeping, After watching tons of videos on YouTube about it, it seems to be a fair bit easier than people would think. I also don't have the aversion to bees most people seem to have. So for a little bit of work occasionally, I could get shit loads of free honey and wax, both of which are expensive as hell if you go and buy either at a store. I have no desire for mead myself, but I've seen videos of many beekeepers making it, and they make multiple five gallon buckets worth of the stuff.

On a semi-related note, anyone know how much seed a given area of flax plant produces? Say, about an acre? Also, how much flax/linseed oil does a given amount of flax seed produce? Anyone who doesn't know, a mixture of linseed oil and melted bees wax is a traditional method of sealing wood as well as water-proofing cloth. Since I live on a sizable amount of land, have a tractor, and linseed is a flowering plant (Bee food), I was considering growing it for the oil. The question I have though is if an acre (The amount of free land I could probably get my parents to be okay with me using) would produce a worthwhile amount of oil by the time I'm done.

Is it just me or have anti-drunk driving PSAs become hilarious in how hard they try to induce paranoia in the audience? "Wallcop", anybody?

I remember one time seeing an ad on a youtube video that seemed to be from a pro-drunk-driving organization. Seriously. They were like, "well, I'm only a little buzzed. Why shouldn't I be allowed to drive?" Not sure what constitutes "a little buzzed" but it sounds idiotic. Granted, they were right that organizations pushing for all vehicles to have a mandatory breathalyzer is fucking ridiculous. As someone who doesn't drink, I don't want to have to give the steering wheel a blowjob every time I start the car.

Last night I had a dream that QueenOfHearts posted in either 'Things People Say' or 'Worst of Social Justice' (forgot which).  And this makes me realize that I had a dream where I was browsing an internet forum.

I've had those too... I think I've also had dreams involving various forum member in person, albeit personified by whatever their avatar is or has been.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2014, 09:17:42 pm »

I've had those too... I think I've also had dreams involving various forum member in person, albeit personified by whatever their avatar is or has been.

Ones involving me must be odd, to say the least.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2014, 09:34:37 pm »
I once had a dream where I was at work and someone came in and insisted on trying to order a pizza, swearing up and down that we had it. I eventually realized it was a dream, which shattered my suspension of disbelief and woke me up. It's like my brain said, "This situation is so stupid, it can't possibly be real!"

Unfortunately, doesn't work nearly as well in everyday life.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2014, 09:42:15 pm »
  I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream   I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream where I had a dream
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 09:45:42 pm by I am lizard »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2014, 09:44:47 pm »
I think we have a thread for this:

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=41.435

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2014, 11:03:35 pm »

Oh, the possibilities are endless. There's hooch, shine, rotgut, white lightning, the list goes on and on.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2014, 12:49:38 am »
1. Princess Bubblegum is a bitch
2. The Amazing World of Gumbal has the best animation of any cartoon out now.
3. I'm a fuckng loser.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2014, 04:45:23 pm »

Yeah gonna have to ask you to step into a maw of unending pain and misery for that statement.

Ironbite-it's only gonna take you a million years to get digested but hey you get to live for a million years.  Though live is subjective.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2014, 06:33:21 pm »

Yeah gonna have to ask you to step into a maw of unending pain and misery for that statement.

Ironbite-it's only gonna take you a million years to get digested but hey you get to live for a million years.  Though live is subjective.
She had the lava core of the fire kingdom shut down, this caused at least on onscreen death and leaving a Fire kingdom thingy scarred for life. And it's entirely possible many more also perished.

Ha, everyone knows it's only a day or so of unbending misery!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 06:35:07 pm by I am lizard »

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2014, 04:55:46 pm »
I sometimes wonder whether Maria Ouspenskaya ever had a fan club. 
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2014, 07:50:13 pm »
I can't be the only one who thinks the folklore of Santa is well-suited to a sword and sorcery setting.