Author Topic: Sonichu Thread  (Read 36096 times)

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
Sonichu Thread
« on: June 12, 2013, 10:51:48 am »
This is exactly what it says on the tin:A thread about Sonichu, the webcomic. This made me become a atheist, It's so bad.
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
Re: Sonichu Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 11:44:41 am »
I don't find Sonichu very interesting by itself. I think its value lies in providing context to Chris-chan's life.

Besides, Asperchu is better. :P

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 06:19:21 pm »
It is a fascinating a truly fascinating look into the disturbed mind of a man like Christian Weston Chandler. We see what he would like the world to be, the nightmarish Caligula reign in the comic depicting his ideal solutions for his vendettas.

And as the comic progresses, it only gets more and more evidently a World of Madness. Where there is no law but what Christian desires.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 08:05:17 pm »
Can I just say I hate that this guy shares the same first name as me.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 08:21:31 pm »
For those of us who don't know, could someone please explain what Sonichu is?
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 11:45:47 pm »
Would you believe I used to be a moderator for the CWCki forums? I've already told some of you the story of why I'm no longer a part of that board.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 12:01:06 am »
Sonichu is the bastard offspring of Pikachu and Sonic the Hedgehog created by a high-functioning autistic living on welfare who deserves the Troll Me sign that the Internet has attached to his back. And I say this as a high-functioning autistic geek living on welfare.
Fundie Neighbour: "Pagans don't feel things the same way Christians do."

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 03:33:12 am »
Would you believe I used to be a moderator for the CWCki forums? I've already told some of you the story of why I'm no longer a part of that board.

I'm probably guessing the people of that board have an equally creepy obsession with how this poor fool lives, and I mean as disturbing as the shit he draws and follows?

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 04:20:40 am »

I'm probably guessing the people of that board have an equally creepy obsession with how this poor fool lives, and I mean as disturbing as the shit he draws and follows?

I do have an interest in him and his life, but it's a sort of academic thing. He's a psychological enigma, a person who's so warped and twisted that his psychological problems run too deep for anyone to agree on. He's a sort of living legend in terms of how to not raise an autistic boy: someone with not particularly severe autism who was coddled by his parents, intentionally denied proper counseling for his condition out of an apparent belief that mental health has not advanced past the 50s, told that everyone was out to get him and bigoted against autistics, and a likely mentally ill mother as well with a hoarding compulsion. Then when he failed at getting work, his parents put him on disability and let him essentially live like a bum until he no longer believes that he should even HAVE to work for anything, let alone try.

But no, the people that his "fandom" attracts can be pretty damn weird. Not as weird as him (that's quite difficult), but you do end up with a lot of mental disorders and general weirdos.

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 12:13:37 pm »
For those of us who don't know, could someone please explain what Sonichu is?

There's an entire wiki about Sonichu and, more specifically, its creator. Here's the CWCki article about Sonichu, the comic.

It's too weird to be summarized in just a few words, but basically an autistic man named Christian Weston Chandler created a hybrid between Pikachu and Sonic, the titular Sonichu. It eventually devolved into an outlet for his real-life angsts.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 03:17:36 pm »
Here's another contribution to this thread:

I also need to mention that one forum I had abandoned used to have a 'megathread' on Christian Weston Chandler. If you want to know what happened to it; it got locked. Years ago. The userbase of reason (which is rare on that forum, which is why I left) spoke up about how the entire forum had gained an unhealthy obsession of him, one person even posted some of his personal information. Even mention Christian Weston Chandler around that community, and you'll get a question such as "Are you seriously still talking about Chrischan?"

Perhaps the most disgusting legacy of this man has to be the wide anti-autism sentiment throughout the internet. Considering I am autistic myself (there is nothing I can do about it, I was born with this "blight"), this is also an harbinger of alienation. I've often even denied or at all not even mention it because I don't want to become a victim. And if Christian Weston Chandler didn't exist, who would provide the internet's source of negative stereotypes of autism? Timbox? MikeRoach113?

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2013, 03:32:32 pm »
Here's another contribution to this thread:

I also need to mention that one forum I had abandoned used to have a 'megathread' on Christian Weston Chandler. If you want to know what happened to it; it got locked. Years ago. The userbase of reason (which is rare on that forum, which is why I left) spoke up about how the entire forum had gained an unhealthy obsession of him, one person even posted some of his personal information. Even mention Christian Weston Chandler around that community, and you'll get a question such as "Are you seriously still talking about Chrischan?"

Perhaps the most disgusting legacy of this man has to be the wide anti-autism sentiment throughout the internet. Considering I am autistic myself (there is nothing I can do about it, I was born with this "blight"), this is also an harbinger of alienation. I've often even denied or at all not even mention it because I don't want to become a victim. And if Christian Weston Chandler didn't exist, who would provide the internet's source of negative stereotypes of autism? Timbox? MikeRoach113?

I don't think you can blame Chris-chan for that. I don't think most people on the internet even know who he is.

Offline starseeker

• God
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 03:41:54 pm »
Oh god why did I spend 2 hours on that wiki?

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2013, 04:03:07 pm »

That's what happens with a guy like him.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2013, 04:23:07 pm »

I think we've all been there. It's so absurdly strange that you can't stop reading.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades