Author Topic: Sonichu Thread  (Read 36262 times)

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
Re: Sonichu Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2013, 11:18:36 pm »
I remember back in 9th Grade I was placed in a "Special Education" room instead of treated like a mildly autistic student. At least I was able to attend actual classes, but I still thought it was bullshit to be placed in that sort of environment and I hated being there. Not even my mother liked that, and thanks to her not being a troglodyte like Bob and Barb were I am able to live a (mostly) normal life.

I had no idea there would exist a person before me who is a psychological black hole then. Back in 2006, I was some highly overweight cunt who judged people in the Sonic the Hedgehog fandom for their shipping preferences and if I didn't find some LiveJournal community judging my offensive behavior after getting banned from a shipping community on deviantART and accepted my criticism to later redeem myself, I would have been a black hole like him. And if it weren't for that LiveJournal community, I wouldn't have been able to adapt to the Encyclopedia Dramatica (I loathe that site now, for different reasons).

And of course, don't start with the parallels...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 11:20:24 pm by Alehksu Kihdo »

Offline Southern Comforter

• Bishop
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2013, 12:51:46 am »
Heh, Sonichu. I remember Sonichu.

I used to be able to talk about it for hours when I first found out about it, but now I just don't really care about it or Chris Chan. Sonichu actually resulted in me meeting a few close friends online, but we never talk about it anymore. It's surprising how ordinary the lot of us are. Apparently, Sonichu has a habit of attracting weirdos like this guy, but everyone I've met that was interested in Sonichu or Chris Chan has been above average intelligence, emotionally stable, and good looking to boot.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2013, 01:21:56 am »
I had completely forgotten about Chris Chan's existence until now.

Thanks a lot.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2013, 12:28:30 pm »
Same here. God, Austism is no excuse for being a prick. Just ask me.
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2013, 02:51:02 am »
I remember him, only for the TVTropes (back before they got so...anal). Still leaves me shaking my head. I hope the psych eval helps correct him. While I am worried about him getting himself killed after his mom dies, I'm more concerned about how many people he might take with him. I suppose he could be involuntarily committed, or jailed/imprisoned if he acts up, but his mindset concerns me the most.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2013, 03:01:43 am »
Damn, I never realised the guy is a grown man until now. I always saw both the quality of his comic and his general shenanigans and always assumed he was 12-14. Well, that's just positively tragic.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2013, 03:38:34 am »
I hope the psych eval helps correct him.

Absolutely not. Remember, it was only an evaluation. He wasn't being given mandatory counseling or being committed. Even if he was, you can't help people who don't want help. Chris is so difficult to help nowadays because he thinks that he's right and everyone else is wrong and/or part of a conspiracy against him. His first thought about a therapist who doesn't simply give in to his demands and tells him what he wants to hear is "They're trying to trick me and brainwash me!" That's why he seeks out advice from his pastor rather than a professional: she tells him what he wants to hear and doesn't make demands. Treating her like a professional lets him justify his actions to himself.

I suppose he could be involuntarily committed, or jailed/imprisoned if he acts up, but his mindset concerns me the most.

A lot of people watching him want him kept away from society, but it's hard. Chris has been arrested multiple times in the past and brought to trial once or twice before the October 28th incident, but he could always pull the autism card; few people are willing to lock up a guy with a mental disability even if it's relatively benign and the majority of his problems come from poor parenting rather than a miswired brain. His autism ensures that he'll always get a lighter sentence unless he does something especially drastic, like murder. In which case it's too late to help.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2013, 03:50:34 am »
I just want to leave a post on informing everybody that I once got a monster headache thinking about this man and the hell he is in. This person is so tragic that it literally make me feel sick and I don't want anyone else to fall into the same place he is in.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2013, 07:24:53 am »
If he does go nuts one day and kills someone. I hope its some of those people that document his every move, even the creator of the wiki.

Now that would be hilarious
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2013, 08:35:15 am »
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2013, 11:42:03 am »
You two have interesting definitions of hilarious and awesome O_o
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2013, 11:52:27 am »
Not to mention that I personally know some of said people, and I was friends with them for a time.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Errata

• Neonate
  • Personal Text
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2013, 01:06:36 pm »
Oh man, yes. I remember Sonichu and Chris-chan. Chris was always something of the inverse of the Dude from Big Lebowski for me. It always helped me relax, realizing that out there, right now, Chris is doing nothing productive and worthwhile at all.

So wait, is the CWCki still up? I thought it got hit with malware problems or something a few months back. I haven't been on it in almost half a year. It's still around?
Signature

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2013, 01:57:35 pm »
Oh man, yes. I remember Sonichu and Chris-chan. Chris was always something of the inverse of the Dude from Big Lebowski for me. It always helped me relax, realizing that out there, right now, Chris is doing nothing productive and worthwhile at all.

So wait, is the CWCki still up? I thought it got hit with malware problems or something a few months back. I haven't been on it in almost half a year. It's still around?

The CWCki was having issues with spammers a while back but I think it's back to normal now. There was huge leak of Chris-chan content recently, if you're still following him.

Offline Errata

• Neonate
  • Personal Text
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2013, 02:11:58 pm »

The CWCki was having issues with spammers a while back but I think it's back to normal now. There was huge leak of Chris-chan content recently, if you're still following him.

I may have to then. Keeping up with Chris was always fun. Like chitoryu says, it quickly becomes a hobby of figuring him out. In his own lazy way, Chris has made himself as multi-layered as the best fictional characters out there. He's the Walter White of stupidity.
Signature