Author Topic: Girl charged 2 days after she turned 18 for assault of a minor  (Read 5990 times)

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
Re: Girl charged 2 days after she turned 18 for assault of a minor
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2013, 11:51:14 pm »
The parents claim that they met their daughter's girlfriend while they were dating:
They were both students in the same high school, it was a mutual consenting relationship on both parts. This was unusual for Kate, she has always dated boys, but being the kind of mother I am, I didn’t want to make it a big deal. I talked to her about it, and figured it was just a social thing, times have changed and a lot of kids are experimenting, so I didn’t make much of it. This girl came to my home, hang out with our family before sporting events at the school, etc. The girls would hang out together at after school activities, I was there, I saw the other girls father there several times, he saw them together as well, so I assumed her family was aware of it and didn’t have any issues either.

It cannot simultaneously be true that they were aware of the relationship as it was happening and that they honestly believed their daughter was 17 when they started dating.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 03:27:02 pm by Sigmaleph »
Σא

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2013, 08:55:45 am »
...wait back the train up a bit.  She's bisexual not full on lesbian?

Ironbite-it changes nothing but yeah...I thought she was full on gay

wrightway

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2013, 03:46:42 pm »
I'll admit, my stance changed when it went from looking like a two year age difference to a four year one where it looked like the family was lying.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2013, 12:35:18 am »
And this is one reason it's better to wait and see when all the facts are out. It's very seldom as cut and dry as the players in any drama make it out to be (the one useful lesson one can learn from soap operas).

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2013, 12:44:28 am »
And this is one reason it's better to wait and see when all the facts are out. It's very seldom as cut and dry as the players in any drama make it out to be (the one useful lesson one can learn from soap operas).

If this was a soap opera, Kaitlyn Hunt would actually be her girlfriend's mother's long-lost sister.

And then she'd get shot in the face and buried, but it turns out it was a fake body in the casket and comes back after having aged 20 years in a 1 year time span.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.