Author Topic: "Forced Collective Suicide of European Nations"  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
"Forced Collective Suicide of European Nations"
« on: November 12, 2015, 05:02:18 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc</a>

So this video has been making the rounds. Apparently it's a re-upload, which means the 700k views is still pretty impressive.

The Left, mainly orchestrated by Zionist interests, is destroying our countries from the inside. Patriotism, the most basic and fundamental trait of any nation that wants to survive, has become something to be ashamed of.

Feminism has destroyed family values and birth rates. Healthy nationalism has been replaced with a culture of guilt, self-hatred, apathy, degeneracy and pathological altruism. We are told to embrace "diversity", in reality this simply means instead of just being a global minority, Europeans are supposed to become a minority in their own countries as well. No civilized society can keep up with the birth rate of third world immigrants, especially when the main goal is integration rather than assimilation. Parallel societies breed poverty, crime and radicalism.

Lol. Whait Jenoside.

I don't feel like subjecting 20 minutes of my life, but I think it would be worth checking out and responding to, since far right parties in Europe have been gaining traction.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 05:05:29 pm by Cataclysm »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: "Forced Collective Suicide of European Nations"
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 05:04:14 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc</a>

So this video has been making the rounds. Apparently it's a re-upload, which means the 700k views is still pretty impressive.

The Left, mainly orchestrated by Zionist interests, is destroying our countries from the inside. Patriotism, the most basic and fundamental trait of any nation that wants to survive, has become something to be ashamed of.

Feminism has destroyed family values and birth rates. Healthy nationalism has been replaced with a culture of guilt, self-hatred, apathy, degeneracy and pathological altruism. We are told to embrace "diversity", in reality this simply means instead of just being a global minority, Europeans are supposed to become a minority in their own countries as well. No civilized society can keep up with the birth rate of third world immigrants, especially when the main goal is integration rather than assimilation. Parallel societies breed poverty, crime and radicalism.

Lol. Whait Jenoside.

I don't feel like subjecting 20 minutes of my life, but I think it would be worth checking out and responding to, since far right parties in Europe have been gaining traction.

FTFY

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 05:10:50 pm »
you lost me at "zionist".

maybe i'll watch it, but something tells me i'll have to go to the angry dome afterwards.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 12:17:03 am »
You dont even need to watch it, its just the same old tired racism that is sloshing around lately.
White genocide and all of that. its downright retarded really.

Its just the rantings of scared white people who both dont know how the world really works, and are frightened that some of dem brown people moved next door.
They like to pretend that everyone is equal and that they are supporting their culture so long as dark skinned people stay in their ghettos, and out of sight and out of mind.

Given that right wing racism and reactionaries are gaining momentum lately in Europe, a direct result of the 2008 recession and subsequent austerity, I dont know whether I should pity these people or be angry at them.