Author Topic: "Pedophilia, the goal of the alt-left all along"  (Read 4889 times)

Offline BobRumba

• God
"Pedophilia, the goal of the alt-left all along"
« on: December 08, 2018, 12:11:11 am »
The hardcore looney right really seems to trot this one out a lot lately.  Here it is being discussed on Lady Checkmate's "news" page:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-newsnetwork/alt_left_lunatic_demands_making_pedophilia_respectable_by_rod_dreher/

I submitted it on FSTDT but stuff is taking ages to be approved lately so I thought I'd mention it here.  Don't bother trying to join the discussion there, Checkmate won't let you in (but I did create a place to talk about it here:  https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-asthedykturns/more_lady_checkmate_bs/ - I called out the two people on Lady C's channel who made the claim and asked them to back it up).

I only have one question - who?  Who is it on the left who wants to see pedophilia legalized?

Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: "Pedophilia, the goal of the alt-left all along"
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 03:58:38 am »
I think it's projection - the right wing has always been guilty of whatever it is they accuse the left of being; see Milo Yiannopolous, 8chan, incels, Roosh...I could go on, really.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 04:16:32 am »
Roy Moore...
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 04:30:22 pm »
I know I've always wanted to bang a bunch of kids!

Ironbite-can they project harder?

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 12:30:22 am »
I know it doesn't make any sense to ask "what are they talking about" when they are a bunch of fundie lunatics, but when they all independently seem to arrive at the same bizarre conclusion, that there are these LEGIONS of people on the left who just want to get pedophilia legalized, I have to ask what I have missed.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2018, 06:04:21 am »
It's completely stupid and its a conspiracy theory based on the fact NAMBLA was connected to a fringe Trotskyist group via "activists" like this dude: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Thorstad

It's fringe loonies assuming all their opposition are representative of the other side's fringe loonies.

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2018, 03:39:07 pm »
Roy Moore...

But remember; Lady Checked-out thinks Roy was framed by the left because they hate Christianity.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2018, 12:44:56 am »
The hardcore looney right really seems to trot this one out a lot lately.  Here it is being discussed on Lady Checkmate's "news" page:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-newsnetwork/alt_left_lunatic_demands_making_pedophilia_respectable_by_rod_dreher/

Caution: Many of the responses at the above link are advocating for premeditated violence including torture.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2018, 10:46:23 am »
Caution: Many of the responses at the above link are advocating for premeditated violence including torture.

I just wish one of them would answer honestly for once who it is they think on the left who is trying to legalize it.  I have practically begged them to tell me but they keep it this vague "they" thing.

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 08:23:31 pm »
Let's be real. There really are certain people on the left who do some pretty skeevy stuff involving kids. Radfem Germaine Greer put out a book called The Beautiful Boy and had this to say about it:

Quote from: Germaine Greer
I know that the only people who are supposed to like looking at pictures of boys are a subgroup of gay men. Well, I'd like to reclaim for women the right to appreciate the short-lived beauty of boys, real boys, not simpering 30-year-olds with shaved chests.

You also got the "drag kids". Last year, an 11-year-old known as "Desmond is Amazing" danced in a gay bar while adults showed him with money.

Then there's the MAP community on Tumblr. AFAIK, most of them are on the left. Not sure if they're still around, though.

That being said, pedophilia isn't a right-wing thing or a left-wing thing. Anybody can be a pedo, no matter their politics. Hell, as you pointed out, there are some notorious cases on the right, even if I disagree with a couple of the examples you listed. And there are also plenty of left-wingers who've criticized other left-wingers who take part in this shit.
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 05:06:54 am »
Let's be real. There really are certain people on the left who do some pretty skeevy stuff involving kids. Radfem Germaine Greer put out a book called The Beautiful Boy and had this to say about it:

I know that the only people who are supposed to like looking at pictures of boys are a subgroup of gay men. Well, I'd like to reclaim for women the right to appreciate the short-lived beauty of boys, real boys, not simpering 30-year-olds with shaved chests.

You also got the "drag kids". Last year, an 11-year-old known as "Desmond is Amazing" danced in a gay bar while adults showed him with money.

Then there's the MAP community on Tumblr. AFAIK, most of them are on the left. Not sure if they're still around, though.

That being said, pedophilia isn't a right-wing thing or a left-wing thing. Anybody can be a pedo, no matter their politics. Hell, as you pointed out, there are some notorious cases on the right, even if I disagree with a couple of the examples you listed. And there are also plenty of left-wingers who've criticized other left-wingers who take part in this shit.

The MAPs migrated to Tumblr and some dingus made a thinkpiece about how they were just a 4chan hoax, because thats what you do when confronted with pedos using your politics as an excuse, you find a way to blame others for them instead of just telling them to fuck off.

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 02:16:14 pm »

The MAPs migrated to Tumblr and some dingus made a thinkpiece about how they were just a 4chan hoax, because thats what you do when confronted with pedos using your politics as an excuse, you find a way to blame others for them instead of just telling them to fuck off.

So they migrated from Tumblr... to Tumblr? Am I missing something?

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2019, 05:53:57 am »
Sorry chaos, was half asleep, they migrated from tumblr over to twitter.

Offline Creeper in the Night

• Neonate
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2019, 11:25:16 am »
Well the left supports Islam which has the notorious practice of child marriages. In Germany, Sharia based child marriages are legal. So the left does support pedophilia. https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13444/germany-child-marriage-law

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2019, 11:59:54 am »
Sorry chaos, was half asleep, they migrated from tumblr over to twitter.

No problem.

Well the left supports Islam which has the notorious practice of child marriages. In Germany, Sharia based child marriages are legal. So the left does support pedophilia. https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13444/germany-child-marriage-law

Yes, that ruling's a problem, but I don't think it's something that can be blamed on left-wingers. Then again, I don't know what the BGH's political persuasion is.